Thread: This is what you get when hiring a bunch of niggers

Thanks

Default This is what you get when hiring a bunch of niggers

I work for a big 3rd party construction materials testing company. Today I'm on a job on a big site (it should go w/o saying ppe required.
    One of our nigs shows up looking like he just came from a shoplifting run at the $ store. Down to the sandals and socks!
    This idiot is looking for the superintendent to try to get his cousin a fucking job. His cousin is still in the car..
    This gut is the only tard on the site with no safety shit on. Not even a high vids shirt.
    I'm certain if he found the super he mentioned who he works for.
    How's that make us look as a company?
    This idiot has filled up out company with his toad relatives.
    One of which was fired after taking a company truck on a road trip. Which in turn resulted in a rule change company wide.

Niggers fuck it up for everybody
    You say racism, I say ethnic awareness

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cultist For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),jack2520 (09-15-2019),Overseer2 (09-15-2019),Tribe of Dindus (09-16-2019),Warlord (09-15-2019)

Thanks

Niggers ruin everything!!! My employer, a production plant, hired two niggers part time a couple of months ago. Stupid as stumps, slow, and nasty. Wear the same clothes day after day and the stench of body odor and booze is nasty. It is obvious they have gotten through their existence by playing Stupid Nigger. The dumbest one got thrown in jail for being drunk in public...we are taking bets on whether he is allowed back or not. Both have offended myself and co-workers both male and female with their nasty, offensive talk. Complaints have been filed but the one nigger is still there. How much do we decent people have to endure from these disgusting things? Places hire them knowing they will cause nothing but trouble. Niggers are nothing but useless, nasty parasites leeching off the rest of us!!! I truly wish I could find a place to live that is free of the disgusting things!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProudWhiteGal For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),jack2520 (09-15-2019),Overseer2 (09-15-2019),Tribe of Dindus (09-16-2019),Warlord (09-15-2019)

Thanks

The reason they keep getting hired is gotta be the tax break benefits for hiring the tarded trash
    You say racism, I say ethnic awareness

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cultist For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),jack2520 (09-15-2019),Tribe of Dindus (09-16-2019)

An ALL white neighborhood/town.. no nig-nogs here!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cultist View Post
    This gut is the only tard on the site with no safety shit on. Not even a high vids shirt.
    And when the nig-nog gets hurt or kilted, a lawsuit will surely be started.
    Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the feral African Nigger beast has invented nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Not a written language, a weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. It is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for its own use.

The only things Niggers do well is to leach off of and annoy humans.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),Tribe of Dindus (09-16-2019)