Thread: One of the greatest things I have ever seen!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 281 Posts

Default One of the greatest things I have ever seen!

I know I've mentioned my crazy buddy, Allen here before. He and his sister and brother inherited his Aunts home when she died earlier this year. And this summer a boon, a dope dealing buck, and a bunch of assorted niglets moved in right across the street. The house is nice, but needed some updates, looks the same as it did when I was a kid in the late 1970's. I've been helping them out some.

Allen called me Wednesday night. Asked me what my Uncle was up to. I told him enjoying retirement, he owned a heating and plumbing place for 30 some years. He wanted him to check out the furnace and AC, and replace the hot water tank. They are close to putting it up for sale. Said he would give him a hundred bucks and a case of beer. My Uncle agreed, said no to the money, but he'd always take free beer. Allen would pick up the tank, I'd pick up my Uncle, at 8AM Thursday morning.

That was the plan. My Uncle called early Thursday, said he was running late and would meet us there. I pulled up, on time, they ain't around. The side the nigger's live on has an alley, the other where the house we were at has driveways in some houses, street parking on the other. The house the nigger's have used to be real nice. Lawn always cut, bushes trimmed, after three months, it's a niggernest. I parked on the nigger side, a couple houses up. 8 became 8:30, still they hadn't shown. I called them, no answer. I texted my Wife, and was dicking around on my phone.

I hear all this yelling, about 10-12 guys dressed in black with AR's come around the side of the house, kick the nigger's door in, and here come two more cops with dogs. About five minutes later they drag one buck out in cuffs, and then the boyfriend of the boon that owns the house. He tried to jerk away, the cop reached out and grabbed him by the ear. The cop did have gloves on. The dogs are going absolutely apeshit inside the house. The street was blocked, and the detectives came in.

They got a lot of cash, two handguns, cocaine, heroin, fentanyl, and they had been growing weed in the attic. I was telling my Wife, and see my Uncle coming down the street with his tool bag, he says "every street is blocked, I had to park a couple blocks away and around the corner, and where the hell is Allen?" He parked away too. The house was wide open, and holy shit, what a disaster. We changed the tank, and as we loaded up the old one, the boon and an old boon showed up yelling about suing the cops. Why she wasn't also arrested, I don't know. The house is in her name only, any idiot can see she can't afford it, she works for a local private school. She's a token, but when they find out, she won't be there anymore. I was shocked they didn't bust her, and put the niglets in foster care.

The two bucks couldn't make bail, so they are in the regional NU. This nigger has been arrested on serious drug charges four times in the last ten years. As far as I know, he has never been to NU. His brother, an equally disgusting piece of shitskin, is in there now. The fact that they busted another bunch of nigger's Friday makes me wonder if he isn't singing. Seeing those two bucks dragged out of there did warm the old heart. A bunch of older people live around there, and they couldn't even sit on their porch in the evening because of the nigger jungle music blaring.

Can anybody tell me how to post a picture from my phone on here? I got a good one of the skinny buck doing the walk of shame in cuffs, that's too good not to share.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Southern_Slave_Massa For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),Bilbo (09-15-2019),Blackie Lawless (09-15-2019),BoBoLeHoe (09-15-2019),danny x-cop (10-07-2019),DeeShawn (09-15-2019),flyin gypshun (09-15-2019),jack2520 (09-15-2019),JohnnieWalker (09-16-2019),Malcolm Xcrement (09-23-2019),nevada89169 (09-14-2019),Niggerweary (09-23-2019),OokinSpook (09-15-2019),Overseer2 (09-15-2019),Picaninny Rail (09-15-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (09-23-2019),Stankassnignog (09-22-2019),Warlord (09-15-2019),Yowsa Massa (09-22-2019)

Thanks

after hitting reply, click the third icon from far right. First icon is a text bubble, then a movie/film icon, then the image icon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackie Lawless For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019),BoBoLeHoe (09-15-2019),DeeShawn (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,539 Times in 2,213 Posts

Great story. And yes, I'd love to see the picture !!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeShawn For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 472 Posts

Im glad the police observed proper sanitary protocols when handling the wild niggers. Never touch a nigger with your bare hands.
    A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll always be what he was born: a wild animal.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aryan_persian For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-22-2019),Jewelz119 (09-30-2019),Yowsa Massa (09-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie Lawless View Post
    after hitting reply, click the third icon from far right. First icon is a text bubble, then a movie/film icon, then the image icon.
    Thank you! My son thought I would have to "host" it on some pic sharing program, glad he was wrong. I'll get it up soon. Been a busy week with work, and I managed to tear my ACL. The pic isn't in HD, but it's of a nigger that has been captured, and is headed to his natural habitat, NU. He's still there, the amount of his bail has been moved up and down, the charges have too, he needs 175k in cash as of this evening to get out. Meaning, he ain't. A good thing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Southern_Slave_Massa For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-22-2019),Nig-O-Matic (09-22-2019)