Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought on niggers as a Chinese(have been in the US for over 5 years now)

Thanks

Angry Thought on niggers as a Chinese(have been in the US for over 5 years now)

Hello everyone, I am very happy to join this wonderful community. I never thought that there would be a forum where everyone is united against those filthy, ugly, useless niggers. For a long time, all my angers and contempt for niggers can only be held in my mind, so what I want to say is that I finally got a chance to pour out my thoughts and share it with you guys, thanks to this “paradise for niggerhaters”.
    Just a little bit about myself first, I am a Chinese from Beijing. 5 and half years ago, I went to LA for high school, I’m now in college. So I got to see some differences between the two countries, and I got to say this man, the US is destroyed and gone by those f**king dirty apes. Literally, you see niggers around you everywhere you go and they smell like pig shit. You white fellows have worked so hard for this country on your pure soil and now it’s contaminated by niggers. Pretty white and Asian girls are being contaminated as well as America is invaded by monsters. I go home every summer and I was in Beijing for this summer, one night I went to a night club with my friends, and I heard a conversation between two Aperican niggers while I went out of the club for some fresh air and a cigarette. They were basically talking about how they wait at the exit of the club every night and grab drunk pretty Chinese girls and take them to hotel and rape them, or they go to the bar and drug them sometimes. My blood was boiling when I heard it and I was about to punch one of them on his fat ugly giant monkey lips (I had several beers) and I could have done it if my friend didn’t stop me there. One thing that I have noticed through the years is that while GuangZhou(where my mom’s company at) is already been invaded, my hometown is going to be next if we don’t stop them right there. If you don’t know this, Beijing has one of the lowest crime rate of all big cities around the world. but my dad’s friend(who is a cop) told me that there are thousands cases of niggers out there rapping, stealing, selling drugs every night in Beijing. That is stunning, I would expect maybe dozens but he said thousands? What the f**k? anyways guys, I’m seeing the damages those apes are bringing to both US and China, I would expect that they turn anywhere else into a shithole around the world. why the f**k do those human formed wild savages even exist? I ask myself that question every f**king day. We need to take actions now, if the governments are stupid enough to bring them to our communities to ruin our lives and everyone around us, we should do something about it. it’s never too late for America, Europe or China to stop this chaos and keep those niggers in Africa where the shithole they belong!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

Blackie Lawless (10-06-2019),Caucasian Ju-Ju (10-04-2019),coonhatingjews (10-05-2019),danny x-cop (10-07-2019),Dr Watson (10-09-2019),flying_weaves (10-07-2019),Jigs&Libs (10-04-2019),Overseer2 (10-04-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-04-2019),Rosylight (10-06-2019),sad for us (10-04-2019),Simia Pavimentum (10-09-2019),Stallan (10-17-2019),tymmchn (10-04-2019),Warlord (10-04-2019),WhitesAreTheEvolved (10-04-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,162 Posts

Niggers seem to think that only whites dont like them. Like they're acceptable to other races!�� We know that everyone hates niggers.
    You likes my new avatar? Its my girl Shaneequa.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MartinLoofaKing For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (10-07-2019),jack2520 (10-04-2019),Picaninny Rail (10-16-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks

who would like some creatures that act like animals and savages even in a modern civilized world? f**k niggers.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (10-04-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 1,279 Posts

I've been following the nigger invasion in China with some interest. There is a wealth of raw materials and resources that can be found there, but of course that means dealing with niggers is required. For all of the niggers that are flooding into the port cities, some must make their way up to Beijing, but I didn't expect that many. At least in China niggers don't have the luxury of being coddled like they are here in the US.
    Also—Do Chinese women ever date/go out with/befriend niggers? I thought niggers were mostly only marginally tolerated there.
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

AntiNiggerClub (10-04-2019),AuntJemima (10-05-2019),coonhatingjews (10-05-2019),danny x-cop (10-07-2019),jack2520 (10-04-2019),YT Rules (10-04-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jigs&Libs View Post
    I've been following the nigger invasion in China with some interest. There is a wealth of raw materials and resources that can be found there, but of course that means dealing with niggers is required. For all of the niggers that are flooding into the port cities, some must make their way up to Beijing, but I didn't expect that many. At least in China niggers don't have the luxury of being coddled like they are here in the US.
    Also—Do Chinese women ever date/go out with/befriend niggers? I thought niggers were mostly only marginally tolerated there.
    some would say that they are from USA or Europe and that they are rich or successful but the fact is that they might be from the tiny uncivilized village some shitholes in Africa which don't have access to electricity. those niggers smuggled to china through shipping containers and stay in china. mostly in "chocolate city" with other apes somewhere even cops don't want to be at. A lot of them carried diseases like HIV or something else(cause one of the nigger f**ked a real monkey many years ago). the HIV rate has increased really fast since the Beijing Olympic back in 2008. there are at least over 30000 illegal niggers in china and the prisons in GuangZhou are packed with them and really turning into a zoo. I promise what I'm saying is true cause my mom works there and I go there sometimes. I saw everything with my own eyes. I just hope our government starts doing something right now this is going out of control.
    Last edited by Malcolm Xcrement; 10-07-2019 at 11:29 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (10-05-2019),danny x-cop (10-07-2019),jack2520 (10-04-2019),MartinLoofaKing (10-05-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks

The US politicians must be out of their f**king minds. Paying that much for f**king niggers while some white people are still out there struggling with their financial status? wtf is going on with the world? I really don't understand this. and I really don't think our chinese government really has to go after the resources in Africa, there are bunch of undiscovered resources in Xinjiang and Tibet. they just cost a little bit more to be mined. and they have to gamble the safety of citizens to go to africa and letting those apes into the "Land of Heaven"(what we call or country during tang dynasty)? wtf

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (10-05-2019),danny x-cop (10-07-2019),jack2520 (10-04-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 Times in 724 Posts

Do not allow political correctness to invade your culture.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clap For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (10-05-2019),jack2520 (10-04-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-05-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clap View Post
    Do not allow political correctness to invade your culture.
    The chinese government has been educating people to avoid the hypocritical western political correctness for many years, but some people still fall into it because of the media world that we are living in today. just a small number of them so far and i don't know if we will have more people get brainwashed by political correctness in the future, i hope not cause that will be the end of our culture and niggers will finally flood into our land and destroy all of us just like what's happening in the west.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (10-04-2019)

Thanks

Your leaders are making a BIG, BIG mistake letting feral niggers in. China really needs to take a hard look at what's happened here in the U.S. and what is happening in Europe. Learn from the suicidal mistakes of the West before it is too late!
    Crime statistics prove... A nigger's gonna do what a nigger's gonna do.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yowsa Massa For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (10-06-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yowsa Massa View Post
    Your leaders are making a BIG, BIG mistake letting feral niggers in. China really needs to take a hard look at what's happened here in the U.S. and what is happening in Europe. Learn from the suicidal mistakes of the West before it is too late!
    I heard that our government is offering a reward for reporting every illegal nigger, although I don't think it is enough to make a big difference but at least they are taking some actions.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AntiNiggerClub For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (10-06-2019)