+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some notable coontacts

Unregistered Guest

Default Some notable coontacts

These are some recent coontacts that happened to me in the last couple years.

1) a couple years ago a sheboon snuck up on me at about 5 am in the dark after I parked my car in the parking lot at a subway station. She told me she lost everything including her ID and axed me where the nearest homeless shelter was and I told her I didn't know. After that I started to run toward the subway station and then decided to go back to my car to see if I turned a switch off and found a newspaper with a picture of Trump on it on my windshield. I took it off and put it in the trash and the sheboon who was still haunting the area axed me why I threw it away. I moved my car to the other side of the parking lot and went to the station manager and told him what happened. He looked around the parking lot and didn't see the sheboon and then called the police. I considered taking my car home and riding my bike there. The station manager didn't think that was neccessary. After I came back from work, the car had apparently been left alone, fortunately.

2) more recently while I was riding my bike along a walk/bike trail a nigger passed me on a bike and ooked in a very retarded way, "why does a rich man have to get richer". I kept going and the nigger kept going his way.

Also, I noticed a lot of niggers think they have to lear at me in public as if I'm somehow involved with them. I could have had active TB and cough on the niggers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 294 Posts

It is best to avoid the groid. Almost always, when one approaches you, they have an ulterior motive, which involves harming you in some way or another. Ignore them while keeping alert to them and your surroundings, and report them to the nearest authority figure, business owner/manager, or someone who can rid them from the area.
    “Melanzanas, they stink!”

Unregistered Guest

I wish there was a way to bottle up the scent of job applications and big words, and turn that into a nigger repellent spray.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She told me she lost everything including her ID and axed me where the nearest homeless shelter was and I told her I didn't know
    Lol yeah...I know every time I lost my ID the first thing I do is ask a human for directions to the homeless shelter 😂😂😂
    Stupid niggers

Unregistered Guest

Another problem is niggers begging for money on the subway. They also seem to come to me a lot and not other niggers. Sometimes they follow me around while I try to get away from them. One time I got off at one station and told some police in a 7 11 store about the nigger following me in the subway. The nigger didn't follow me out of the subway station. The police looked at my ID and eventually I went back and got on the subway and went to work.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another problem is niggers begging for money on the subway. They also seem to come to me a lot and not other niggers. Sometimes they follow me around while I try to get away from them. One time I got off at one station and told some police in a 7 11 store about the nigger following me in the subway. The nigger didn't follow me out of the subway station. The police looked at my ID and eventually I went back and got on the subway and went to work.
    They come after you begging because they know other niggers will tell them to F off and so asking other niggers is a waste of time.
    Yeah, I've had encounters with aggressive panhandling niggers too and really hate it. The last one followed me out of a store and kept following me even though it was obvious I was walking fast and trying to get away from it. He followed me all the way to my vehicle and even started knocking on the driver's side window after I'd gotten in. I put the vehicle in reverse and quickly backed out and almost clipped him with the side view mirror. As I drove away, I could see him in my rear view mirror standing there angrily staring after me. I've even had them follow me around inside a store begging for change and getting upset when I say no- it then becomes my fault that they can't buy their drink or whatever it is that they want because dey be a dime short. Not my problem.

+ Reply to Thread