Thread: Nigger Writer Upset at Push Back Over Desegregation Initiative

Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 785 Posts

Default Nigger Writer Upset at Push Back Over Desegregation Initiative

Racists in One of America’s Richest Counties Are Freaking Out Over a “Forced Busing” Proposal

Blacks destroy school systems and schools,” read one letter to county officials about the busing plan. “Black families (as a core group) don’t value education like other cultural groups,” read another. “The Black Community needs to take responsibility for the behavior of its people,” a third declared, “or the white man will take them back to place where they don’t want to go.” Don’t worry, though. The writer insisted they were not being racist.
    —> https://www.motherjones.com/politics...sing-proposal/

The nog writer is all bent out of shape, because sensible Whites know that mixing more student Blacks with Whites only cheapens the educational experience for the Whites. It never improves the Blacks, but always destroys otherwise decent education systems.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (10-11-2019),coonhatingjews (10-10-2019),DeeShawn (10-09-2019),Jigs&Libs (10-10-2019),JohnnieWalker (10-14-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-10-2019),Niggerweary (10-10-2019),Overseer2 (10-09-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-09-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,855 Times in 2,231 Posts

Columbia Maryland, in Howard County, was/is a planned community. It was the vision and creation of James Rouse. Check out the wikipdeia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia,_Maryland

It was actually designed to "eliminate racial, religious and class segregation". Eventually, much of it became expensive and exclusive. It is racially mixed; from the start they went so far as to block additional whites from purchasing until more niggers purchased homes in any particular sub-division. The 2010 census shows 25% nigger. There are far more now because that county has welcomed niggers (and illegal immigrants) all along and they have moved there in droves. Since the schools are districted geographically, and niggers and illegals typically living in the cheaper regions go to schools with far more of them. The more expensive areas have more Whites and Asians and better school performance. They have magnet schools with even more and better programs. It is no wonder that parents are fighting bussing.
    Last edited by Simia Pavimentum; 10-09-2019 at 05:42 PM. Reason: added info
    Some obsolete farm equipment is better than others.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simia Pavimentum For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (10-11-2019),coonhatingjews (10-10-2019),DeeShawn (10-09-2019),despisecoons (10-09-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-10-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-09-2019),Overseer2 (10-09-2019)

Thanks

Mother Jones is a commie rag. It doesn’t surprise me that they have a nigger writer race baiting.

People pay up the ass in taxes to send their kids to good schools and keep niggers out. Then they are forced upon us anyways. Niggers ruin everything.
    “Melanzanas, they stink!”

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (10-09-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-10-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-09-2019),SamtheLion (10-09-2019),Tom Shelly (10-09-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 Times in 1,414 Posts

But it's perfectly acceptable when niggers scream for it. They are doing in the schools and colleges all the time now, and not a single person in charge will call them out. Personally, I say let them segregate, PLEASE.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chimpy Cheese For This Useful Post:

Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-10-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-09-2019),SamtheLion (10-09-2019),Simia Pavimentum (10-09-2019),Yowsa Massa (10-10-2019)

West-Central, nigger-free Florida A nice little drinking village with a fishing problem
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 469 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpy Cheese View Post
    But it's perfectly acceptable when niggers scream for it. They are doing in the schools and colleges all the time now, and not a single person in charge will call them out. Personally, I say let them segregate, PLEASE.
    I would have said, "NIGGER, FUCKING, PLEASE." Just to make sure.
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Have you spayed or neutered your nigger, yet?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SamtheLion For This Useful Post:

Chimpy Cheese (10-09-2019),coonhatingjews (10-10-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (10-10-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-10-2019)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 18,968 Times in 5,439 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckedragger View Post
    Mother Jones is a commie rag. It doesn’t surprise me that they have a nigger writer race baiting.

People pay up the ass in taxes to send their kids to good schools and keep niggers out. Then they are forced upon us anyways. Niggers ruin everything.
    I have several friends in Los Angeles that on top of paying the outrageous taxes in this state, they have to send their kids to private school at 40K a year because the public schools are so horrid. Mother Jones is indeed a shit bag nigger apologist Marxist rag. I'm surprised they are still around. This is outright bullshit:

Decades of research—the data, the stats—has shown that integrating schools has a demonstrable effect on closing the achievement gap between [email protected] and white students.
    Notice the nigger is not citing any particular study to back up that claim. He's just throwing it out there as an undisputed fact. By closing the "achievement gap" what they really mean is they want to dumb down white kids to the level of the nigger. I suppose if you put two or three white kids in a class with 30 bombastic niggers animals, yea their test scores are going to suffer and therefore you have closed that gap.

There are virtual schools online now at a nominal cost. You don't need to send your kid to an artificially ghettoized school anymore. And stop voting for the same hack politicians that are pushing this shit.
    Last edited by Marxist Lucifer Coon; 10-10-2019 at 05:39 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

Chimpy Cheese (10-10-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 Times in 1,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Lucifer Coon View Post
    I have several friends in Los Angeles that on top of paying the outrageous taxes in this state, they have to send their kids to private school at 40K a year because the public schools are so horrid. Mother Jones is indeed a shit bag nigger apologist Marxist rag. I'm surprised they are still around. This is outright bullshit:

Notice the nigger is not citing any particular study to back up that claim. He's just throwing it out there as an undisputed fact. By closing the "achievement gap" what they really mean is they want to dumb down white kids to the level of the nigger. I suppose if you put two or three white kids in a class with 30 bombastic niggers animals, yea their test scores are going to suffer and therefore you have closed that gap.

There are virtual schools online now at a nominal cost. You don't need to send your kid to an artificially ghettoized school anymore. And stop voting for the same hack politicians that are pushing this shit.
    A buddy of mine has a nephew who just graduated using that online stuff. And over half of my community college stuff was done that way.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chimpy Cheese For This Useful Post:

Nigrum Barbara (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,162 Times in 1,229 Posts

I lived on the Maryland side of the Washington DC metro area for almost ten years after I left the military. This is even beyond what I realized at the time I was there. I'm in a different part of the region in Virginia, still surrounded by niggers.
    The amazing thing about the nigger loving niggers is that they do not actually want their own children to go to school with the niggers, only other human's children to take that plunge. The schools in the DC area outside of the niggers are among the best in the country. But in the nigger disaster that is Washington DC, the school system is among the very worst in public schools in the world. And among the most expensive public schools in the world because of the niggers always destroying what YT gives them, then chimp for more
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (10-12-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,701 Times in 4,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckedragger View Post
    I had no clue “Mother Jones” was still around. Back a thousand years ago, when I was a young liberal I subscribed to that POS magazine. Even then I found them to be stupid and over the top with their leftist bullshit.

Let my subscription die after just one year. Then I think I subscribed to something more sensible: “MAD"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chairman Mau Mau For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (10-12-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-10-2019)