+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotta love them nigger names

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to work in a hospital in the medical records area, and I've seen it all. "Labia", "ShiThaya", and "Uneek" (I guess "Uneek" was some niggers attempt at "unique" but since it can't spell, of course, it comes out looking like "Un-Eek" LOL!! And when they come in and fill out paperwork they sometimes include their "skreet" name - because they are niggers and cannot understand what "given name" or "surname" means. They'll write down their own hideous given name and then put in quotations or parentheses (K-Dawg) or (Cookie) and in one case I saw (To-Up).

"To-up" is a phrase that niggers use that means "tore up" or ruined, mutilated, or not well dressed, ugly, etc. They don't understand that they're ALL ugly.
    LOL ... I also used to work in a hospital (pharmacy) and the names you encounter sometimes cause you to do a double-take. Your examples are hilarious. I especially like "Uneek." They probably give their "skreet" names, just in case another of their tribe comes looking for them. They all feel the need to have an AKA name (to try and confuse the po-po). You're totally correct -- they're ALL ugly and "to-up."

Tito Guest

My daugther runs a charter school in the ghetto and she sees some good ones. They are ridiculous, they name them after their cars, one was named Clamidia, two twins Pepsi and Tacoma Washington, your usual something- eeshas, etc. They get so mad when people make fun of them, but then they name their kids Nyquil, Nissan Sentra or Escalade Jefferson III, ....how can you help it?

Unregistered Guest

just google "Shirley Q. Liquor" for a riot of names in you tube videos that are intended to be a joke (a nigger joke) but Clamidia is in there..

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    My daugther runs a charter school in the ghetto and she sees some good ones. They are ridiculous, they name them after their cars, one was named Clamidia, two twins Pepsi and Tacoma Washington, your usual something- eeshas, etc. They get so mad when people make fun of them, but then they name their kids Nyquil, Nissan Sentra or Escalade Jefferson III, ....how can you help it?
    When you said "some good ones" I thought you meant NIGGERS....LOL I got it now, nigger names.... It sucks getting old.....

Unregistered Guest

It's worse when you are a teacher and you have to pronounce these beasts' names. I used to teach in a high school full of niggers. These retarded ugly shitskins would be named all sorts of hideous names. On the first day of class, I had to try to pronounce them and if you pronounced it wrong they would all chimpout on me and give me an attitude. Sorry that your stupid low IQ nigger parent gave you a stupid sounding name that nobody could ever pronounce for the rest of your life. Dumb stupid worthless niggers.

+ Reply to Thread