Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggers, whining when justice is served

Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nigrum Barbara View Post
    These inner city chimps never realize how idiotic they sound, when mouthing off.
    Sometimes people do need to take matters into their own hands, in regards to self defense and protecting innocent people. Several factors must be considered. Police response time is one of them. They simply cannot be everywhere at all times. The scenario of “hold on, let me call the police while you’re holding me at gunpoint” won’t play out well. Also, how are the police supposed to do their job properly when they must constantly walk on egg shells? The job in of itself is dangerous. Now, on top of all else, they need to worry about being deemed racist by some stupid nigger for doing their job.
    “Melanzanas, they stink!”

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knuckedragger For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (10-18-2019),jack2520 (10-18-2019),Niggersareshit (10-19-2019),Nigrum Barbara (10-15-2019)

Thanks

Spook got exactly what it deserved.

If such happened 1000 times a day in America, where niggers were getting justifiably deleted, they would still be too stupid to curtail their subhuman criminal ways.

I'm sure the numbers would be shocking, to accurately know the exact numbers of jigaboos committing such crimes every single day, and getting away with it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bro-Ham For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (10-18-2019),jack2520 (10-18-2019),Niggersareshit (10-19-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niggersareshit View Post
    My favorite threads on here are about nigger deletions. I say "Keep them coming"
    I agree. Nothing better than reading about a No Limit Nigger getting limited.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nmeofcoons For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (10-25-2019)