+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roulette

Unregistered Guest

Default Roulette

The one thing that surprises me so much (though probably shouldn't) about groids taped on police reality shows is how brazenly they go about their daily monkey shines while having double digit numbers of warrants. On Live PD this sheboon gets picked up for shoplifting and it turns out there are 10 warrants for her arrest. 10! It's like these animals know they're going to jail, realize it's only a matter of time until they do, and just keep on doing what niggers do until the po po finally catch up with them.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers always just "do whut dey gon' do." You're giving the beasts too much credit to be able to think toward the future and consequences.

Unregistered Guest

Honor, Respect, Forgiveness, Gratitude, Choice, Vision, Action, Conscience, Responsibility -- The Values of an Inspired Life -- Niggers have NONE of these attributes. "Sin is too stupid to see beyond itself."

Tito Guest

About the most planning a nig is capable of is "later today" or "tonight". They will steal an A/C unit so they can buy drugs, not at all concerned about witnesses, cameras, etc. They will beat a toddler to death for crying etc etc. They will get a job because it's a condition of parole, but then steal from work and pawn it all and end up right back in Nigger University. They just can't plan ahead at all. They live for about 4-8 hours max

Unregistered Guest

Think I just figured how to get rid of an old oija board. I hate the accursed thing and want to keep people from being influenced by it. I could leave it out for niggers to steal, let them deal with it.

Tito Guest

They won't go near it. They will see the letters and symbols and think it's some kind of book or school learning aid and it will scare them away.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think I just figured how to get rid of an old oija board. I hate the accursed thing and want to keep people from being influenced by it. I could leave it out for niggers to steal, let them deal with it.
    Thatís ouija . It comes the French and German versions of yes combined. Nigger like voodoo since thereís no confusing numbers and letters on dolls

+ Reply to Thread