+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here's what happens when you put a nigger in control

Unregistered Guest

Default Here's what happens when you put a nigger in control

This happened Saturday at the OU niggerball game. Proof that niggers absolutely can't be trusted to be in charge of almost anything.
    The stupid nigger was lucky that he didn't kill a human person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkJnyMQzZs

Unregistered Guest

Sorry, I am not about to watch "Bro-fessional Sports". Not even if they paid me to do it. Fuck them all.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This happened Saturday at the OU niggerball game. Proof that niggers absolutely can't be trusted to be in charge of almost anything.
    The stupid nigger was lucky that he didn't kill a human person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkJnyMQzZs
    Laughed my rear off.... Who let the NIGGER drive????
    Last edited by Bubba Deets; 10-20-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Sorry, I am not about to watch "Bro-fessional Sports". Not even if they paid me to do it. Fuck them all.
    If you do the game right it can be alot of fun...
    When da niggers do the African swahili dance in the end zone I just start yelling OOGA BOOGA you dumb niggers... Still in the jungle... Then if i had a "wish" I would be in control of the video screen and would play the scene from the beginning of 2001, a space odyssey ( shitty show by the way) where the monkeys are all jumping around banging on stuff with animal bones.... Jump you effen monkeys from the jungle..

And every time a nigger gets a flag thrown on them they all shake their heads like Day didden dew dat... I just laugh again with thinking TYPICAL NIGGER BEHAVIOR, " Ahz dinna du nuffins"

OMG< then watching those disgusting giant african water buffalo noses horse nostrils flared out just wasting oxygen on these peanut brained Gorillas.....

And then there is the nigger hair do's..... What can I say, NIGGERS...... So much fun to laugh at them

And occasionally you get to see a WHITE player who I cheer on.....

Unregistered Guest

I'm with this guy.

Unregistered Guest

Never watched the game . . just heard from a friend about this silly nigger that turned a wagon over during a TD celebration in front of 60 thousand niggerball fans in Norman Oklahoma. And lo and behold . . it showed up on YouTube an hour or so after it happened. Made the nigger look awfully silly.
    Of course, this kind of thing has become fairly common whenever you have "niggers be in charge of sheet".

Unregistered Guest

more proof that niggers belong cleaning up the horse shit not driving the horse wagon.

Unregistered Guest

As I said earlier, its can be a really good time laughing at these horse nostriled nigger jungle bunnies...

I love it when the camera pans the bench... What a bunch of ugly nigger headed monkees.....

Unregistered Guest

more proof that niggers belong cleaning up the horse shit not driving the horse wagon.
    Nex'thang you know, tha' Nigga' be wantin' t'build a fly ass crib wit dat hoss shieeet.

Only a nigger could look at a horse or cow's asshole and see a Home Depot.

+ Reply to Thread