Thread: Nigger "caretakers" stole $1M from elderly victims

Thanks
    Thanked 10,306 Times in 2,099 Posts

Default Nigger "caretakers" stole $1M from elderly victims

D.A.: Trio stole $1M from elderly victims in their care
    https://www.delcotimes.com/news/d-a-...557b4ce28.html

When are people going to learn... Niggers CAN NOT be caretakers... Just takers!

A former Democratic candidate for Delaware County Council, his wife and her sister were charged Monday in a scheme to embezzle more than $1 million from approximately 112 elderly victims through court-appointed guardianships.
    Leave it to the court (niggers I bet) to leave elderly people in the hands of niggers.

Copeland said the defendants used the ill-gotten gains on personal expenses including luxury cars, high-end clothing and accessories from Louis Viton, Jimmy Choo and Coach, airline trips and Hilton Hotel stays worth thousands of dollars, and a time share.
    How else would niggers spend all that money?

Byars and Carolyn Collins had no comment Monday, but Keith Collins, a longtime staple of the church community and unsuccessful Democratic candidate in the 2011 county council race, denied the allegations.

Im a pastor and if there were donations made, people are allowed to make donations to the church, he told reporters outside the county courthouse in Media.
    Of course it dindu nuttin

I think the takeaway here is AVOID THE GROID!
    Niggers Ruin Everything

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OokinSpook For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-22-2019),DeeShawn (10-22-2019),jack2520 (10-22-2019),Jigs&Libs (10-23-2019)

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 21,576 Times in 7,307 Posts

That would be worse than being sent to prison. I can't fathom having niggers taking care of me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (10-23-2019),OokinSpook (10-23-2019),TheyStink (10-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,331 Times in 1,281 Posts

Default Time Share???

Time share?! Only embezzling niggers would spend their "ill gotten" money on a time share!
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (10-23-2019),OokinSpook (10-23-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 67,485 Times in 15,746 Posts

I say it over and over and over and over and OVER on here...

NEVER let yourself or your loved ones to wind up helpless and in the care of niggers.

NEVER
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-28-2019),DeeShawn (10-23-2019)