+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Math beez rayciss

Unregistered Guest

Default Math beez rayciss

It was only a matter of time. As we all know, nowadays, everything and anything that is too much for the niggers tiny chimp brain to handle beez rayciss.

Well now its math. And if a nigger gives a wrong answer to a problem, and you attempt to correct the ape, dat beez rayciss. Yooz be ohpessin me n sheeeit.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/21/s...ath-is-racist/

ghetto lobster is offline Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Master Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 22,248 Times in 6,426 Posts

Discus in the comment section so easy to leave comments!
    RatchetPatrick • a few seconds from now
    Maff beeze racist an sheeit! You can't expect blacks to study and come up with the correct answer! Math is absolute. There is no half assed right answer.
    Non silba sed anthar

Thanks
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 394 Posts

Math is the ONLY language that can be "Spoken" in any language throughout the world and EVERY HUMAN would understand. 1+1=2, 2+3=5 but of course niggers and their mentally challenged. brain can not grasp this tried and true language that has been passed down since the dawn of man kind. So if niggers can not comprehend it, you guessed it, its "RACIST".

Thanks
    Thanked 4,305 Times in 1,274 Posts

Grammar, spelling, punctuality, literature, literacy, employment, IDs, bus fare, enforcing rules, law & order; credit, mortgages, manners, restaurants & restaurant reservations; loans, airport security, airline regulations...ah' beez rayciss!
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (10-23-2019)

Unregistered Guest

LOL even the writer of the article knows this is nigger babble. The nigger is quoted and then says “she argues with complete sincerity”. As if to drive the point home that this is nigger babble.

Unfortunately, schools will reform and continue to make skoo more and a “degree” more and more of a gibs me dat. And then more and more “degrees” niggers with no job skills will start poking about how work be rayciss cuz Dey’s gots a degree!

I’m surprised the less disabled niggers aren’t in an uproar over this professuh. Humans know that an intelligent nigger is a unicorn. And now those unicorns are going to be lost in the noise.

Unregistered Guest

surprised that niggers have not complained that software is racist and must be written in ebonics in the future.
    But a nigger only knows software as a kind of secret magic.

Unregistered Guest

Default Lol!

I just told my buddy that my company has mandated that every employee must take this class:
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/30/c...icentric-math/

He is FREAKING out! It is so much fun!

Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 15,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just told my buddy that my company has mandated that every employee must take this class:
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/30/c...icentric-math/

He is FREAKING out! It is so much fun!
    The video says that 'any student with African ancestory can take the class" Great ! I could just say my family comes from South Africa. Take the class and get straight A's.

This is going to fail very quickly because they don't want to accept the fact that niggers have low IQ's and very basic, animal-like brains.

Changing a question such as: 3 + 4 = ?

To

3 crack pipes + 4 grape sodas = ?

Will not help the niggers, math is math and niggers can't do it.

Not to mention the blatant discrimination of creating a class but only allowing niggers in it. Imagine if whites tried that.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    Changing a question such as: 3 + 4 = ?
    To
    3 crack pipes + 4 grape sodas = ?
    3 crack pipes + 4 grape sodas = a niglet's lunch

Thanks
    Thanked 4,305 Times in 1,274 Posts

This is in Nova Scotia? I looked up several census records and found that NS, Canada is around 3% nigger. They're doing all that for only 3%?
    It doesn't take too many niggers to throw society out of wack
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

+ Reply to Thread