Thread: Won't eat fast food because of niggers

Thanks

Default Won't eat fast food because of niggers

It's been years since I have eaten at any fast food place. Short answer "Niggers". Long has past the day when a nice human girl would great you with a smile it has been replaced by the fat sheboon " Can I heps you?". No that is being a little too kind it doesn't even say that! or Thank you. Anyway, the point of my post back in my day my father would have a saying for why he would not eat anything prepared by a nigger. I somehow remember it being in Latin or maybe it was Italian but it was disguised to sound like a medical condition so no one would knew what he was saying. He passed away 7 years ago so I cannot ask him and I cannot remember the phrase to look it up on google translator so I came up with a new one. So when someone is out with you and wants you to get some fast food were you know a nigger will most likely touching it tell them you have "Reiteratis Penora" translated from Latin it's "Niggers touching food". And tell them you can't talk about it. It's hard to pronounce so you can go on google translate and there is a speaker you can here how it sounds. Also for laughs click on the English button and you can hear a woman saying "Niggers touching food".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orpheus For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-11-2019),goodoldrebel (11-11-2019),jack2520 (11-12-2019),Overseer2 (11-11-2019),SowPlow (11-14-2019)

Thanks

I dont see no niggers at my tacobell, if your into that see if your local taco bell has nigger infestation.
    Almost got killed at school for calling a nigger a nigger in front of a nigger sheboon teacher 2 days ago

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coonster For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    It's been years since I have eaten at any fast food place. Short answer "Niggers". Long has past the day when a nice human girl would great you with a smile it has been replaced by the fat sheboon " Can I heps you?". No that is being a little too kind it doesn't even say that! or Thank you. Anyway, the point of my post back in my day my father would have a saying for why he would not eat anything prepared by a nigger. I somehow remember it being in Latin or maybe it was Italian but it was disguised to sound like a medical condition so no one would knew what he was saying. He passed away 7 years ago so I cannot ask him and I cannot remember the phrase to look it up on google translator so I came up with a new one. So when someone is out with you and wants you to get some fast food were you know a nigger will most likely touching it tell them you have "Reiteratis Penora" translated from Latin it's "Niggers touching food". And tell them you can't talk about it. It's hard to pronounce so you can go on google translate and there is a speaker you can here how it sounds. Also for laughs click on the English button and you can hear a woman saying "Niggers touching food".
    "Reiteratis Penora" roughly translated means repeated pantries.

The problem with anything remotely meaning nigger in Latin is that any variation of black has "nig" in it in Latin.

Slave is servus which sounds too much like service.

Try this:
    "sordida cibum" means "dirty food" (pronounced sore-dee-da chee-boom)
    Some obsolete farm equipment is better than others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simia Pavimentum For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-12-2019)

Thanks

I always go in a look to see if there are humans or niggers. If I see even one nigger I leave.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HiggerNater65 For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (11-12-2019),jack2520 (11-12-2019)

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 21,854 Times in 7,387 Posts

Go to the store and buy a box of dark salad greens, a steak, and a potato. Make yourself a good meal. Stop eating that crap.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (11-12-2019),Picaninny Rail (11-12-2019),Rosylight (11-23-2019),YowzaMassa (11-30-2019)

Thanks

I spoke to a guy today who had to spend a week in the hospital due to contracting severe food poisoning from a niggerfuxated urban McDonalds. If you're going to eat fast food, best to head for the door if you see niggers anywhere behind the counter. Those filthy animals shouldn't even be allowed to handle pet food let alone human food.
    Crime statistics prove... A nigger's gonna do what a nigger's gonna do.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yowsa Massa For This Useful Post:

str8outtawiscompton (11-23-2019),YowzaMassa (11-30-2019)