+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TNB: Robbers hijack UPS van, and get others killed, before police kill them

Massa Hosswhip Guest

Default TNB: Robbers hijack UPS van, and get others killed, before police kill them

Anybody who has been following the news, should have expected this, because I sure did. They didn't release the names or pictures until just now, but this is SUCH typical nigger behavior, you could see their faces 24 hours before the pictures were released. CRIME = BLACK. BLACK = CRIME.

Lamar Alexander and Ronnie Hill. Both of these pukes had prior convictions. https://www.foxnews.com/us/robbers-f...ack-identified

Unregistered Guest

And you can bet these two horsnostriled, African water buffalo nosed NIGGERS are "catch and release" and have records a mile long..

Unregistered Guest

And of course the news report on the situation never shows a picture of the dirty nigger robbers.

Thanks

African water buffalo niggers are some of the most violent niggers known

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 19,876 Times in 5,674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Massa Hosswhip View Post
    Anybody who has been following the news, should have expected this, because I sure did. They didn't release the names or pictures until just now, but this is SUCH typical nigger behavior, you could see their faces 24 hours before the pictures were released. CRIME = BLACK. BLACK = CRIME.

Lamar Alexander and Ronnie Hill. Both of these pukes had prior convictions. https://www.foxnews.com/us/robbers-f...ack-identified
    Just look at the shape of those peanut head skulls. Slanted foreheads ascending upwards into a conehead like apex. There is not much room for brain development in those little nigger melon heads. Just look at those two beasts, niggers are direct offshoots of apes.

Tito Guest

With all that bootlip brain power these morons thought they could outrun 3 dozen police cars and a helicopter or two in Miami's rush hour traffic.

Caligula Guest

Default Death from Above

Quote Originally Posted by Massa Hosswhip View Post

They got what they deserved, my condolences to the families of those poor people that lost their lives to these animals. Those officers should be awarded medals for taking them out, itís the only thing they understand as empathy is foreign to them.

Unregistered Guest

I don't care about what was done right or wrong. Two apes got put down.
    Always so very interesting to me that whenever there are niggers identified, it's always in photos either 1.) against a blue blackground or 2.) against a cinderblock background. Previous arrest photos are always the best-captured pics of niggers.

Niggers are niggers. They'll never stop.

Unregistered Guest

The only problem was that the driver was human, so sorry for his family. Niggers are like a brick thrown into a pool, the ripples effect everyone.