+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggers put human life in danger anywhere they are.

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers put human life in danger anywhere they are.

The reality is, the nigger isn't just a danger to himself and other animals, he's a greater risk to humans.

As we have seen with recent shootings and innocent bystanders getting killed while the wranglers try to ventilate the niggers, it's simply a risk being around them.

The problem is, some of us live in areas where humans are forced to mingle with the animals and are left in difficult situations as a result. We can attempt to avoid the groid. Avoid low IQ locations. Avoid fast food. Avoid places where they go for cheap gibs (Walmart). We can also pass stronger laws for traffic, licensing and insurance to try and reduce the number of animals on the road. But in the end, the only real solution is to move. Often moving at this time isn't practical so we are left with planning to move and practicing active nigger avoidance. Unfortunately that is not always enough. Especially during free gib season (Christmas).

It is a difficult situation for many humans with no real solutions in the short term. In the long term, we all need to get together and live where it's mostly human and make sure the nigger feels unwelcome.

One problem with niggers is they are tribal. One groid finds something really good and he tells 100 of them. 100 of them tell another 10,000 of them and before you know it the entire nigger population knows about the free gibs and other shit. This is how niggers ruin everything, they spread their findings among the tribe which spreads them among other tribes.

A rising economy makes it worse for humans. Before niggers couldn't afford much so you were safe going to places with a pay wall. Now niggers are getting paid as much as humans and can partake in activities they'd normally not have the coin to partake in. This makes it harder for humans to avoid them. Also since there are more jobs than workers employers are forced to hire niggers for jobs they can't fill and now we're exposed to ever more concentrations of them.

The situation sucks for humans right now. I want to move immediately but now is not a good time so I have to turn on my nigdar and go full avoid as much as possible.

Unregistered Guest

Used to be so much easier to avoid boot lipped niggers.
    Nowadays theyíve really been getting around places they know they arenít welcome because of their desire to be the center of attention.
    They know the idiotic media and niggerwood just love to focus on them all the time. You turn on the tv and itís just niggers niggers and more niggers- then their simian flea sized brains decide itís time to get some MORE attention.
    And then they go around stabbing and shooting innocent people and then play victim. Itís disgusting, when do you ever hear about a nigger outside of fiction when they arenít whining about racism or demanding gibs or committing horrible crimes? Cause I donít know. I literally cannot recall any time Iíve seen anything positive about niggers.
    They only positive thing I have to say about niggers is they set a fantastic example of how humans should never act.

All I can say is stay sharp and keep avoiding those rotten disgusting satan spawn niggers in hopes that enough humans decide theyíve had enough of keeping silent in fear of the MSM ruining their lives to call them ďrayciss n sheeeeiitĒ and fight back for segregation or even better, the one way trip home for each cannibal shit monster.

Unregistered Guest

As an avid outdoorsman, I'm appalled at the recent commercials I've been seeing that encourage niggers to enjoy the national parks and forests. It's always been a place of nigger-free refuge for myself and others. Can't stand the thought that this world will become just one more thing that niggers infest and fuck up.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an avid outdoorsman, I'm appalled at the recent commercials I've been seeing that encourage niggers to enjoy the national parks and forests. It's always been a place of nigger-free refuge for myself and others. Can't stand the thought that this world will become just one more thing that niggers infest and fuck up.
    That commercial with the niglet enjoying the day "owt in naychah" makes me want to puke, and Lord knows it's pure fiction because the sprog's daddy is actually there with it being attentive, interactive with the 'lil wiggaboo, and his pants are pulled up.

Niggers are notorious for despoiling all things beautiful and pristine, but don't worry unduly, if they can't smoke barbecue or weed there with half a chance of not getting caught, they aren't going. People also bring their pet dogs, niggers are terrified of dogs, and there are also bears, wolves, buffalo, and other sheeeeiit living there. All of these wild animals pose a real threat to the nigger buck and his most powerful attribute- muh-dik.

A nigger isn't going anywhere where something can tear the brain clean off his body and render him safe for the general population of humans.

Niggers will also not obey the rules about not keeping food in cars because of the bear situation, and the last thing a nigger wants is a set of six thousand dollar rims ripped off of his '85 Chevy Impala hoopty over a half eaten bag of flaming hot Cheetos.

Unregistered Guest

Default A tear in the eye

The monkey fingers go to parks, streams, and other outdoor areas and still the beauty right out of the place. They litter, yell their nigger-bonics, and act like the shit that they are.

Tito Guest

If the commercial was to be accurate, the groids would be screaming on their sail foams, smoking blunts, waving chrome guns at each other and blasting Tupac full blast from the smashed up Nissan Titans. That's how they would relax in a State park.

+ Reply to Thread