+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Niggers break into private home and say it's their right to stay in the property

Unregistered Guest

Default And they're out....

Yet....they're still screeching:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...004728489.html

I listen to this absurdity and wonder how it got to this point.

Unregistered Guest

The niggers have lost the case and been ordered out of the house by the court. The uppity boons are refusing to leave.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The niggers have lost the case and been ordered out of the house by the court. The uppity boons are refusing to leave.
    And this part is the saddest part of this "law?".... The niggers can be destroying this house right now, and I can assure you the court will not be paying the damage..
    And the owner is paying court costs AND lawyer fees to get HIS HOUSE back..... Absurd laws.....

Unregistered Guest

The only reason the police haven't thrown them out on their asses is they know the niggers will try to play the ghetto lottery if one so much as brushes against the beasts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 350 Posts

The niggers will destroy the house out of spite.

I suggest launching a couple of those embassy defense "mother of all stink bombs" non-lethal grenades through a window, but the niggers would probably be immune due to their own innate stench.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shitflinger For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2020)

Unregistered Guest

Hah! You know they'll leave, but I bet that they destroy the house by taking everything of value out of the home, ripping the copper wiring out of the walls, and everything else they can prize loose with their monkey paws before the outright destruction of the dwelling out of spite begins.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers like to talk about their rights. Which is funny because it's only in countries run by humans that they have any rights. In countries run by niggers, nobody has any rights.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,181 Posts

I wish the headline read: "sow niggers move to Africa and build elephant-shit plastered mud-huts."
    Nothing good will ever come from a sow nigger.

Unregistered Guest

Deputies have ejected the sheboons. Notice how the media affectionately refer to them as "moms."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...id=hplocalnews

Unregistered Guest

Deputies have ejected the sheboons. Notice how the media affectionately refer to them as "moms."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...id=hplocalnews
    Fucking OUTSTANDING!!

+ Reply to Thread