+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger tax

Unregistered Guest

Default Nigger tax

If niggers' simian minds, they're not stealing from a person, they're stealing from multi-million dollar insurance conglomerates. To them, this is just business.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidRoseQ1...?from=bookmark

Unregistered Guest

FUCK I hate niggers

Unregistered Guest

Reminds me of the NIGGER who ALMOST WON the governorship in Florida.. NIGGER Gillum wanted to raise state taxes by 1 Billion here... From what I could see to give more gibs to niggers, and Florida has ALOT of Niggers here...
    Unbelievably his "business plan" was that this would NOT effect people, as his nigger taxes would be taking all of the EXTRA money we now have due to Trumps tax reductions..... Niggers..
    Don't laugh, sheeple in Florida voted in allowing FELONS to vote now, and we have 1 MILLION nigger felons on the loose here.....
    Nigger Gillum would be Governor if this nigger voting law had been in effect.... Maybe next time??

Unregistered Guest

Gliium and his entire Miami ghetto crime fambly has been under federal investigation for many years. The FBI has run numerous bribe stings on him and his bruddah. The only reason he hasn't gone to NU is because of the incompetence of the FBI (or they are too busy trying to railroad our President) and the race card. They have PLENTY of evidence. Gillum is scum.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reminds me of the NIGGER who ALMOST WON the governorship in Florida.. NIGGER Gillum wanted to raise state taxes by 1 Billion here... From what I could see to give more gibs to niggers, and Florida has ALOT of Niggers here...
    Unbelievably his "business plan" was that this would NOT effect people, as his nigger taxes would be taking all of the EXTRA money we now have due to Trumps tax reductions..... Niggers..
    Don't laugh, sheeple in Florida voted in allowing FELONS to vote now, and we have 1 MILLION nigger felons on the loose here.....
    Nigger Gillum would be Governor if this nigger voting law had been in effect.... Maybe next time??

Throw in driver's licenses to all illegals and that may be enough to get him elected

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Throw in driver's licenses to all illegals and that may be enough to get him elected
    OH, NIgger Gillum has enough now.. He lost by 50K, in a state of 20 million, and now has 1 million new nigger voters..
    My understanding is HE was involved with getting the felon vote on the voting roster... Not sure who the stupid shits are that voted for it... Plain as day it was a nigger thing.....

+ Reply to Thread