Thread: Hospital Admission always equals nigger fatigue

Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 541 Posts

Default Hospital Admission always equals nigger fatigue

Not a fan of being hospitalized in general, but the biggest thing I hate is the exposure to niggers- something I don't normally have to deal with, thanks to living and shopping in the rural area of humans I'm in.

And of course the trend seems to be not just in hiring American niggers, which are already pretty fucking dumb, but Africoons- which as we know are only a few IQ points above snails.

So from the sheboon "personal care attendants" ooking God knows what until ignoring them makes them go away, to having to have friends and family bring in food, because there's no way I'm touching anything that comes out of that nigger infested kitchen, how the hell do they expect humans to actually convalesce?

Anyone else seeing this bullshit?

Anyhow, the funniest coontact was when the kitchen nigger came around on my last day to ask me what the trouble was with the food, and I let that ape know EXACTLY what the problem was. It didn't know whether to shit or go blind, or have a chimpout. It ooked it's apologies then slinked out.

Damn I hate getting sick.
    --------
    Wherever the nigger goes, trouble is sure to be.

Obama, aids, Ebola, zika, west Nile... And niggers.
    Proof that NOTHING good comes from
    APEFRICA.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WilliamTheConquerer For This Useful Post:

BaracoonObama (01-16-2020),DeeShawn (01-16-2020),despisecoons (01-16-2020),ghetto lobster (01-16-2020),jack2520 (01-16-2020),Overseer2 (01-17-2020),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (01-20-2020)

ghetto lobster is offline Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Master Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 22,526 Times in 6,470 Posts

I had 6 amberlamps rides last year, 3 with stays in the hospital. Dayshift was all Human (almost) but nightshift looked like Zimbabwe General and the salt water niggers stunk the place up. And I can't understand a thing those chimps babble at me.
    Non silba sed anthar

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghetto lobster For This Useful Post:

BaracoonObama (01-16-2020),DeeShawn (01-16-2020),jack2520 (01-16-2020),Niggerweary (01-16-2020),Overseer2 (01-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto lobster View Post
    I had 6 amberlamps rides last year, 3 with stays in the hospital. Dayshift was all Human (almost) but nightshift looked like Zimbabwe General and the salt water niggers stunk the place up. And I can't understand a thing those chimps babble at me.
    I just ignore them until they inevitably go fetch the white nurse that I can actually understand.
    --------
    Wherever the nigger goes, trouble is sure to be.

Obama, aids, Ebola, zika, west Nile... And niggers.
    Proof that NOTHING good comes from
    APEFRICA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamTheConquerer For This Useful Post: