+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The nigger bowl

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    The halftime show was nothing but fat women twerking their over-sized asses into the camera. Niggers have a fascination with asses, assholes, and shit.

In a few years, the halftime show will feature close ups of big booty women shitting on camera. All the niggers will cheer and grab their packages:

So, to summarize, it will be ALL NIGGER

Unregistered Guest

Things keep going down hill.

Meet the man who got Maryland basketball to play the “Black National Anthem”
    https://www.dbknews.com/2020/02/10/u...sketball-song/

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things keep going down hill.

Meet the man who got Maryland basketball to play the “Black National Anthem”
    https://www.dbknews.com/2020/02/10/u...sketball-song/
    He calls out to Alexa to play the nigger national anthem. I wish we can call out to Alexa and have her ship all the niggers
    back to Afro-ca where they can listen to their anthem day and night.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    The halftime show was nothing but fat women twerking their over-sized asses into the camera. Niggers have a fascination with asses, assholes, and shit.

In a few years, the halftime show will feature close ups of big booty women shitting on camera. All the niggers will cheer and grab their packages:

I am not intending to defend niggers with their ass, assholes and shit obsessions, but I do feel it gets them in touch with their beginnings, and child birth. After all, they all began life as a turdling.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did not watch a second of it but I'm sure it was a real nigger festival, game , half time monkey show and commercials glorifying the magic flying simian apes. Will this garbage thrown at us 24/7 ever end ?
    Well I watched most the game and I can tell you that not only was the outcome of the game totally rigged, but most of the game, and especially the halftime show, was nothing but nigger glorification. The theme of the day was this lame effort to pass the torch from Boston Tom to Kermit-the-nigger . . and after the game awarded 1/2ass the big mvp trophy for basically playing an all-around shitty game. (even throwing 2 interceptions and fumbling the ball) The passes that he did complete seemed to be hail-mary's where the receiver was basically just standing there waiting for the ball to drop and the defenders obviously laying-off. The whole thing was so rigged that you'd have to be a total moron to not notice all the bad (and NO-CALLS) by the officials. I felt like a cheap whore that needed a bath after watching this crap. WHAT A JOKE.

+ Reply to Thread