+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security system

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was racist because I was taking money away from nigger fambly's who can barely survive. Every security camera that goes up there's another starving nigger he claimed. Then he goes on a rant about how whites are making security cameras to starve off the black population. I told him to go fuck himself and walked away.
    By God, good for you for having the courage and yes, even civil mindedness, to tell this stupid, worthless nigger to go fuck himself because that's exactly what he needed to hear!

If these useless sons of bitches are so damn "hongry" go to a food bank, soup kitchen, a church, unfortunately there's still *PLENTY* of places stupid enough to bend over backwards to feed these parasitic shit beasts until they pop. (and pop out more niglets too)

The mentality of these fucking niggers is completely outrageous, and it shows how disturbingly comfortable and empowered they feel with their own racism and outright uneducated ignorance to say something so stupid in public much less around coworkers!

Of course, I'm sure he'll get a pass, because well, "I'm a son of a son of a son of a son of a slave, and ....I haz slabbery in muh past".

Stealing is bad enough, and if niggers were just looking for money and objects to sell, that would be enough, but what niggers usually add to their crimes in addition to others is downright inhumane. I think it is the opposite, they commit whatever violence they really go to do, and stealing stuff afterwards is just an added bonus.

How is killing the people they robbed, raping and beating them within an inch of their lives solving their "hunger" for except for violence?

It goes on, and on with no outcry from the media or any other type of news network for what the evil these walking curses on two feet do to all other peoples and their *own* monkey species, or if it is mentioned, it's on page 50 of the paper where no one reads it. If a crime of a specially heinous nature is reported upon, people are there waiting to make excuses for the perpetrators and levy blame on their victims for what happened to them. "He called me a 'Nigger', she was 'axin' 'fo it'"

So sick of these animals and the apparent desire of law enforcement and the people meant to inform us to turn a blind eye and worse, hide it.

Thanks
    Thanked 73,134 Times in 16,870 Posts

By God, good for you for having the courage and yes, even civil mindedness, to tell this stupid, worthless nigger to go fuck himself because that's exactly what he needed to hear!

If these useless sons of bitches are so damn "hongry" go to a food bank, soup kitchen, a church, unfortunately there's still *PLENTY* of places stupid enough to bend over backwards to feed these parasitic shit beasts until they pop. (and pop out more niglets too)

The mentality of these fucking niggers is completely outrageous, and it shows how disturbingly comfortable and empowered they feel with their own racism and outright uneducated ignorance to say something so stupid in public much less around coworkers!

Of course, I'm sure he'll get a pass, because well, "I'm a son of a son of a son of a son of a slave, and ....I haz slabbery in muh past".

Stealing is bad enough, and if niggers were just looking for money and objects to sell, that would be enough, but what niggers usually add to their crimes in addition to others is downright inhumane. I think it is the opposite, they commit whatever violence they really go to do, and stealing stuff afterwards is just an added bonus.

How is killing the people they robbed, raping and beating them within an inch of their lives solving their "hunger" for except for violence?

It goes on, and on with no outcry from the media or any other type of news network for what the evil these walking curses on two feet do to all other peoples and their *own* monkey species, or if it is mentioned, it's on page 50 of the paper where no one reads it. If a crime of a specially heinous nature is reported upon, people are there waiting to make excuses for the perpetrators and levy blame on their victims for what happened to them. "He called me a 'Nigger', she was 'axin' 'fo it'"

So sick of these animals and the apparent desire of law enforcement and the people meant to inform us to turn a blind eye and worse, hide it.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (02-17-2020),Coon's Bluff (02-18-2020)

Unregistered Guest

It goes on, and on with no outcry from the media or any other type of news network for what the evil these walking curses on two feet do to all other peoples and their *own* monkey species, or if it is mentioned, it's on page 50 of the paper where no one reads it. If a crime of a specially heinous nature is reported upon, people are there waiting to make excuses for the perpetrators and levy blame on their victims for what happened to them. "He called me a 'Nigger', she was 'axin' 'fo it'".
    Reminds me of the NFL brawl. Nigger bs human. The nigger whacks the human with his football helmet and tries saying he called him a racial slur. Fortunately that did not work out well for it.

Unregistered Guest

Reminds me of the NFL brawl. Nigger bs human. The nigger whacks the human with his football helmet and tries saying he called him a racial slur. Fortunately that did not work out well for it.
    He accused YT of that 5 or 6 days later afduh dat Niggah lawyuh saids " dis wad we dooh"...

I read the other day the NIGGER had been reinstated to play next year....

Unregistered Guest

White player would have been crucified for such actions. Fines, media bashing him, and a tota NFL ban. Humans are held to higher standards while the apes do as they wish.

stewpednignog Guest

This is why I wish niggers would be held accountable for their actions. If we humans did even a tenth of what a nigger does in the average day, we'd all be in prison, or dead.

+ Reply to Thread