Thread: HAPPY ENDING Nigger vs Human Fight

Thanks

Default HAPPY ENDING Nigger vs Human Fight

How’s it hangin’, fellow niggermaniacs? I suppose not many of you aren’t fight fans because I was SURE I was going to see a post about the most recent Heavyweight boxing match. Forgive me if I missed it but I am still going to post this.
    So, a nigger named Deontay Wilder and a big ol’ white Brit (shame that saying white Brit isn’t a case of redundancy anymore) named Tyson Fury (yes, that’s his real name) first faced each other in December 2018. They were both undefeated going in and ended up being both undefeated going out as the bout ended in a draw.
    On February 22nd, 2020, just the other day at the time of me posting this, they had a rematch. Fury has a certain gimmick about him where he calls himself The Gypsy King and comes to the ring dressed in royal garb, being carried on a palanquin by beautiful women. He did just that on the day of the rematch, and he did so to the tune of “Crazy” by Patsy Cline. The bloke is a trip.
    Now, the nigger Deontay had quite the entrance of its own. First, a dread-head nigger buck came out and gave a spoken word/rap/nigger babble introduction for him referencing the word “black” many, MANY times. And out came Deontay dressed in what looked like a Black Panther-Wakanda fictional nigger garb. The nappy rap nigger was spouting off “black lives matter” cRap lyrics the whole time as Deontay made its way to the ring. Can you imagine if it was the other way around? Lord Almighty there would be a shit show on the news for the next year!

Well, my fellow niggermaniacs, there is a happy ending to this story.
    Tyson Fury whipped the living nigger FUCK out of Deontay and his corner was forced to throw in the towel in the seventh round. Below I have provided links to YouTube videos of Tyson Fury’s entrance, the nigger’s entrance, and highlights of the nigger-whooping. Do enjoy.

Tyson Fury’s Entrance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6D-t2UZaA
    Deontay Wilder’s Entrance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Pi4T7weiQ

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeaverNog1776 For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (02-27-2020),JoeBagadonuts (02-27-2020),Niggersareshit (02-27-2020),Nigrum Barbara (02-27-2020),YowzaMassa (02-28-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 759 Posts

If Fury can keep his head together for the next few years he will become the undisputed ,undefeated heavyweight massa knocking all niggers back to Wakanda where all niggers belong.

Sometimes too much beer is just not enough.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NigGurgitate For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (02-29-2020),jack2520 (02-28-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,684 Times in 14,623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NigGurgitate View Post
    If Fury can keep his head together for the next few years he will become the undisputed ,undefeated heavyweight massa knocking all niggers back to Wakanda where all niggers belong.
    That is.....if he does not get HIV from that nigger's blood!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (02-29-2020),NigGurgitate (03-05-2020)