+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chinese Corona Virus...

Thanks
    Thanked 72,803 Times in 16,798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Tonight on the local news they did a piece on restaurants that were handing out free meals to people. Sure enough they interviewed a nigger bitch who pulled up in a nice Lexus looking for gibs me free food. The sheboon was saying she's glad for people like this restaurant handing out free food because she's having a hard time feeding her niglets. My question is, why the fuck are you driving a Lexus then if you can't feed your rotten demonic offspring? I'll bet you a dollar that nigger twat also hit up one or more the schools that's also handing out free meals for kids. I so hate these shitskins.
    The corona virus outbreak will be used for the next 20 years by niggers to get even more free handouts from white people than they're already getting. Just like Katrina, they'll milk this for years to come. When this all blows over, the media will start publishing articles describing how 'urban areas' are the hardest hit and need the most help and that 'disadvantaged people' were affected the most and need our help, etc. All bullshit to transfer more money from white people to niggers.

In reality, of course, white people are hit the hardest by this shut down. We're the only ones working and the only ones running businesses. Niggers are completely unaffected, they're sitting at home passed out all day and from what I see, they are not changing their night time routines of loitering around their ghettos getting high. When they do eventually end up in the hospital, they won't pay for it either.

I could just see the corona relief aid interviews now:

"Ah needs me sum relief money and shit."

"How were you negatively affected by the quarantine?"

"Ah had to stay in muh crib and shit."

"Were you employed and unable to go to work or did you have your own business at the time?"

"Ah beeze lookin' for a job and shit and I gots to stay in muh crib."

"Our records indicate that you've never had a job in your entire life. How could a quarantine affect you? "

"Look cracka bitch, ah beeze an aspirating rapper and shit and be turning muh life around. You beeze racist and shit. Gib me muh money, bitch!"
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (03-26-2020),Castle (03-26-2020),ghetto lobster (03-26-2020),Stankassnignog (03-27-2020)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    The corona virus outbreak will be used for the next 20 years by niggers to get even more free handouts from white people than they're already getting. Just like Katrina, they'll milk this for years to come. When this all blows over, the media will start publishing articles describing how 'urban areas' are the hardest hit and need the most help and that 'disadvantaged people' were affected the most and need our help, etc. All bullshit to transfer more money from white people to niggers.

In reality, of course, white people are hit the hardest by this shut down. We're the only ones working and the only ones running businesses. Niggers are completely unaffected, they're sitting at home passed out all day and from what I see, they are not changing their night time routines of loitering around their ghettos getting high. When they do eventually end up in the hospital, they won't pay for it either.

I could just see the corona relief aid interviews now:

"Ah needs me sum relief money and shit."

"How were you negatively affected by the quarantine?"

"Ah had to stay in muh crib and shit."

"Were you employed and unable to go to work or did you have your own business at the time?"

"Ah beeze lookin' for a job and shit and I gots to stay in muh crib."

"Our records indicate that you've never had a job in your entire life. How could a quarantine affect you? "

"Look cracka bitch, ah beeze an aspirating rapper and shit and be turning muh life around. You beeze racist and shit. Gib me muh money, bitch!"
    That's so accurate, it's not even funny. Still, no nigger on welfare should be getting a damn thing from the relief fund- that should only go to working people who've been laid off. Shonuffia already lives in a section 8 house, pays $30 per month in rent, gets an EBT card for food, her niglets are fed by the schools, and she gets water and electricity subsidies and other perks. In that regard, niggers in my town get an utility subsidy of about $200 a month and can cash in (get free money) for whatever portion wasn't used that month- so, as one nigger told me, they'll keep the lights off at night except for the room they're in and if they need to go to another, they'll take the lightbulb out of the lamp in the room they're in and carry it to the other room to put it in a lamp. So, if their bill for the month comes to 100, they go down to the utility and get the other 100 that's left over in cash as a handout! Oh yeah, and since the utility bill is for electricity and water combined, that's why they won't use much water during the month such as for showers and why they stink so damn bad.
    The whole point is that nothing has changed for niggers like that- they aren't experiencing any extra costs or any losses so why should they get a check for sitting on their worthless asses? OR $500 for each worthless niglet they've crapped out into the world?
    For that matter, why should a nigger who only works a part time 20 hour a week job at a fast food restaurant and lives at home with its grandsow get a check for $1200? It's ridiculous and a huge waste of money!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right! There was a nigger at the traffic light with a sign that said HUNGRY CHILDREN on it.
    I offered to go get it a big bag of whatever food it wanted from the supermarket.
    The thing just about had a meltdown and demanded money.
    The light turned green, I said "too bad" and drove on.

Later a friend told me those beggars take in $25-$100 a day, and give 1/3 to the shelter they 'stays at' and which busses them there in the morning, and the damn bums spend the other half on booze and drugs.

Learned something that day, now many years ago, about how they need to be controlled for their own good. I'm not financing someone else's recreational activities.
    IF it's not the "hungry nigger chilren" routine, it's niggers with buckets with hand written signs on them "collecting" for some imaginary/non-existent sports team for niglets that "needs equipment and sheeit." They'll find a four way intersection and the adult niggers will put niglets at each traffic light to collect da gibs. Of course, they do that in the whitest area they can find. There's also the "help da chilrens larn to read!" scam. I just keep my windows rolled up and ignore the coons until the light turns green and I can drive away. My guess is that the niglets get paid off in cheap pizza at Nig E. Cheeses and the adult niggers run off with 90% of the gibs and buy crack, booze, bling, ho's, blunts and buckets of KFC fo' deyselves.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 512 Posts

IF it's not the "hungry nigger chilren" routine, it's niggers with buckets with hand written signs on them "collecting" for some imaginary/non-existent sports team for niglets that "needs equipment and sheeit." They'll find a four way intersection and the adult niggers will put niglets at each traffic light to collect da gibs. Of course, they do that in the whitest area they can find. There's also the "help da chilrens larn to read!" scam. I just keep my windows rolled up and ignore the coons until the light turns green and I can drive away. My guess is that the niglets get paid off in cheap pizza at Nig E. Cheeses and the adult niggers run off with 90% of the gibs and buy crack, booze, bling, ho's, blunts and buckets of KFC fo' deyselves.
    That begs the question "What came first. The nigger or the traffic light?" Humans should not be harassed by niggers when they are caught idaly with their windows open. Of course, with all the nigger coddling the police don't dare inconvenience a begging nigger
    It's OK not to like niggers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrijoles View Post
    Just to repeat what I have said before. Thereís no way we should believe a syllable of what those people are telling us.

Maura Moynihan

https://youtu.be/_BJmhNT4lg4

The senatorís daughter. Wow... what a bright gal.
    Thank you for this. I look at the statistics. Worldometers.info is usually where I go. Look at the at what China is reporting. I can not believe that so many people are buying this. It left me saying "am I the only one that can see they are lying?"

I am not a conspiracy theorist but if I were I would think they created the coronavirus in a lab. Actually, real reason I don't believe that is that, if they did, the virus would have been more deadly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (03-26-2020)

Thanks

That's so accurate, it's not even funny. Still, no nigger on welfare should be getting a damn thing from the relief fund- that should only go to working people who've been laid off. Shonuffia already lives in a section 8 house, pays $30 per month in rent, gets an EBT card for food, her niglets are fed by the schools, and she gets water and electricity subsidies and other perks. In that regard, niggers in my town get an utility subsidy of about $200 a month and can cash in (get free money) for whatever portion wasn't used that month- so, as one nigger told me, they'll keep the lights off at night except for the room they're in and if they need to go to another, they'll take the lightbulb out of the lamp in the room they're in and carry it to the other room to put it in a lamp. So, if their bill for the month comes to 100, they go down to the utility and get the other 100 that's left over in cash as a handout! Oh yeah, and since the utility bill is for electricity and water combined, that's why they won't use much water during the month such as for showers and why they stink so damn bad.
    The whole point is that nothing has changed for niggers like that- they aren't experiencing any extra costs or any losses so why should they get a check for sitting on their worthless asses? OR $500 for each worthless niglet they've crapped out into the world?
    For that matter, why should a nigger who only works a part time 20 hour a week job at a fast food restaurant and lives at home with its grandsow get a check for $1200? It's ridiculous and a huge waste of money!
    Exactly. I would love a $1200 check but not at the cost of niggers milking the system even more. I can see all the nigger scams coming due to this. This is a capitalist country. It is not supposed to be a welfare state for niggers.

Very bad move on the part of the US government.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (03-26-2020),Stankassnignog (03-27-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 72,803 Times in 16,798 Posts

It's so true, it's obvious.

How does not going to work have any affect on niggers? There is absolutely ZERO affect on niggers from the Chinese Virus. They still get their welfare, EBT money, free meals at the local school, HUD still pays their mortgage and rent, their food stamps still work at the grocery store, white people are still going to jobs that provide niggers with electricity, water, and gas, KFC and Mickey D's are still open, liquor stores are still open, and their drug dealers are still standing at the corner with a full supply.

The only inconvenience is that Shonuffia and LaQueefa will have to delay their nail appointments.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (03-27-2020),Stankassnignog (03-27-2020),theHolyGhost (03-26-2020)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    What does everyone think will happen to China after this all blows over?

What they did is akin to an act of war against the world. Even if this was a mistake, it is their fault and it is costing the world trillions of dollars and lost lives. What can you say to people who have lost their child or lost their parents due to the virus? "Oh gee, sorry. We fucked up..." ?
    Nothing will happen to China at all, we are in so deep with them that the United States couldn't wage war or give them *too* many sanctions because we've all been sold up the river by not only our government but also the American companies that have their manufacturing done in China. We are almost completely dependent on them, at least for now, but thankfully our President has said "Enough!" and is taking steps to moving manufacturing back home, especially medicines. Having our medical supplies and medicines made over there alone was a foolish idea even in the best of times, what better way to hold sway over an enemy and poison them if not by the medications and medical supplies that we and the rest of the world rely on?

You are right though, the Chinese government hiding the outbreak and lying about its severity when it grew to proportions that could no longer be hidden was a crime against basic human decency. By the time people found out, ones that could really help curtail the effects of the spread of the virus, it was too late because it was already in key cities all over the world.

Of course, America is left holding the hand of the world trying to help everyone through this deadly crisis with its resources while China is recovering and trying to claim that the Wuhan virus began in America. People criticize President Trump, his advisors, and anyone who supports him, but given a chance to rule and work on this, they wouldn't have a clue where to start.

This coronavirus thing however was not a mistake, the Chinese government, lying by omission and then simply lying period about the facts, has cost thousands of lives world wide, trillions of dollars, and sidetracked the lives of millions of people.

The Chinese government knows they are in the wrong as well, remember the whistleblower who died presumably, from the virus? The Chinese government posthumously pardoned him of his "crimes" against the state a week or two ago.

What does that tell you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theHolyGhost View Post
    Thank you for this. I look at the statistics. Worldometers.info is usually where I go. Look at the at what China is reporting. I can not believe that so many people are buying this. It left me saying "am I the only one that can see they are lying?"

I am not a conspiracy theorist but if I were I would think they created the coronavirus in a lab. Actually, real reason I don't believe that is that, if they did, the virus would have been more deadly.
    Just watched the whole interview. She is awesome.

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 24,730 Times in 8,099 Posts

Does anyone know of anyone, who has had the Covid 19 virus? Does anyone know of anyone who knows someone who has died from it?
    They would have been tested POSITIVE, and for specifically, Covid 19, not "a corona virus", because there are several of those.
    I'd love to know.
    I don't know anyone who has it. I don't know of anyone who has died from it.
    If it's all fake, what is going on?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

Stankassnignog (03-27-2020)

+ Reply to Thread