Thread: The Nigger League and the Today Show Whine about Racism and YT

The Bobster Guest

Default The Nigger League and the Today Show Whine about Racism and YT

http://www.startribune.com/nation/41...7PQLanchO7DiUr

National Urban League 'State of Black America' report asks Obama to address black disparities
    By JESSE WASHINGTON , Associated Press

Last update: March 25, 2009 - 12:56 AM

NEW YORK - President Bareback Obomination should specifically address disparities in spook unemployment, foreclosures, education and health care, the National Urban League says in its annual "State of Black America" report.

Despite the progress represented by the election of the first black U.S. president, niggers are twice as likely to be unemployed, three times as likely to live in poverty and more than six times as likely to be incarcerated, says the report, which was being released Wednesday by the civil rights organization.

Obongo has said that the way for government to help minorities is by improving things like education, employment and health care for all nigger Americans by taxing YT.

But "we have to be more specific," said Marc Morial, the high yellow president and CEO of the 99-year-old Urban League.
    Last edited by The Bobster; 03-25-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,266 Posts

Despite the progress represented by the election of the first black U.S. president, niggers are twice as likely to be unemployed, three times as likely to live in poverty and more than six times as likely to be incarcerated, says the report, which was being released Wednesday by the civil rights organization.
    First get a job then niggers wont be unemployed.
    If a jig has a job then it wont live in provery
    Quit selling dope because your too lazy to work, and there wont be any incarceration
    Pretty simple really.

Thanks

I think they're setting up that hate crime thing so they can incarcerate a bunch of YT for hate crimes, maybe they'll get that number taken care of.
    Think your life sucks because your ancestors were slaves? Go find out what it's like where you would be if they hadn't, then come back and shine my fucking shoes.

Thanks

Have they mentioned anything regarding the disparities in IQ between niggers and humans?

Didn't think so.
    :stoopid: NIGGERS:THE NOT-SO-GREAT APES :chimpanig:

The Bobster Guest

Nothing about IQ, just we need jobs and ejumacation fo' our niglets. Of course, Ann Curry had to add, "this situation needs to end". Kiss my ass, Curry.

Thanks

I posted a similar story from CNN. All the 'things' needed to rectify the situation certainly means to me, nigs are way down there.

Thanks

The Urban Leagues, Niggers Are Always Causing Problems..how many friggin' organizations do the niggers need to shout their inabilities to the world? We can't get a single pro-human group and there are two pro-nigger groups.

M B K
    What we really need is the NAPPOH - The National Association for the Promotion and Protection of Humanity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
    Nothing about IQ, just we need jobs and ejumacation fo' our niglets. Of course, Ann Curry had to add, "this situation needs to end". Kiss my ass, Curry.
    Fuck Ann Curry

She doesn't live with a bunch of fucking niggers does she?

Not too many niggers in the Hamptons

MightyWhitey Guest

I may have said this before, but on one hand niggers act like they've got us on the run, and then on the other they act like we have our boots on their necks.

It's pathetic really. They're such cry babies.

Thanks

Default Poor Niggers

Maybe if they bathed, stopped trying to muh dik everything that moved.. forgot the cadaver-fuckers.. Everything with a hole then, and tried to be productive they might not be unemployed. Any firm that hires the shitheels has tossed out the idea of a profit.

Simply put: niggers are useless