Thread: a wonderful NON-coontact night

Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,133 Posts

Default a wonderful NON-coontact night

Not sure where to post a non-coontact story, so its going here.
    So, tonight, me and some workmates and old friends go to see a rock band from the 90s named after a famous inventor (not edison, but edisons medicine was a song of theirs) in a town that rhymes with beansboro. I haven't been to a rock show in over 15 years. So anyway, I look around and realize, out of the 1300 people in the building, there were only 4 niggers, and none of them were within smelling distance. I was like, DAMN THIS IS NICE. This many humans in one place, and the only fight that almost broke out was between 2 drunk girls. Then I got to thinking, at this show, the guitarists were tossing their guitar picks to the audience and no fights. Meanwhile, across town at the coliseum, there is a niggerfest what the hell ever show going on, and I just wonder how many knives were pulled out and inserted into nigger abdomens, backs, and throats. I will check the news tomorrow to see about that. Then I also had another thought. At the rock show, as I said, they tossed the guitar picks into the audience. I figure at the niggerfest show they were tossing used condoms and filthy panties stained with negress menses into the audience. The thought made me want to vomit. O, and I have to also point out, its amazing how cordial and polite all these white people were, myself included. People saying excuse me, pardon me, sorry didn't mean to step on your toe, and on and on. I could type for an hour about all the instances of cordiality. Total drunken strangers striking up conversations about nothing and not a fight in sight. And nobody was hollering about nigga you be disrespectings me and shits. I think I will have to go to another rock concert soon, just so I can be reminded of how rude and filthy niggers ARE and humans AINT.

Thanks

Wink Lucky

I envy you. It's nice to hear a "Non-Coontact" tale. Niggers truly are the worst. Unfortunately I do not have a similar story to share. I am surrounded by niggers.