Thread: The band's all here (and the sleeping nigger)

Thanks

Default The band's all here (and the sleeping nigger)

So this happened a year ago.

The scenario is my (then) best friend (who was the "singer" of my then band) and me (guitarist of course) were hanging out, bored on a Monday. We decide to go "Wal Marting" and call up our newly recruited keyboardist/sampler to see if he wants to come along. He accepts and we wait for him to show up at my place. About half an hour later, he shows up...with a nigger friend of his. So we pile into the singer's car and go to Wal Mart. I'll admit this nigger was pretty trained, the kind that conformed to YT standards as opposed to wiggers acting like him. We go to a couple Wal Marts, checking out the dvds, video games, acting like average small town jackasses who have no where else to go besides Wal Mart. The nigger this whole time barely said a word.
    After a night out of doing this, we head back to my place. I notice the nigger is fast asleep in the backseat. We get back and say our goodbyes to each other...but the nigger won't get up, he's in such a deep sleep. We poke him with sticks, slap him, yell NIGGER at him, but nothing, on he sleeps. So we have to CARRY him to the other car. Me, being high at that point (the keyboardist and I smoked earlier, and no I don't do this anymore..unless I can't sleep) find this utterly HILARIOUS because it looks like we're trying to dispose of a nigger carcass, (imagine what they neighbors thought if they happened to look out the window). We set him down, and he still sits up, we raise his hands in the air and they stay there. We slap him with his own hands and on he sleeps. Anways, we carry the dead-looking nigger back to his car, and on they went.

Afterwards, singer and I put our clothes in the wash. Singer's car already smelled like shit (he's as much of a slob as a nigger, kind of glad we aren't friends anymore, we were going to be roomates) so the nigger didn't really affect it. The question I ask, my fellow Niggermaniacs, is; was the nigger really sleeping, or just so lazy that he wanted to be carried to the other car?

Thanks

LMAO! I can just picture you guys hauling this lazy nigger out of the car
    Dumb niggers-febreeze can't even hide their nasty odor
    Kraft durch freude
    In God and Smith & Wesson I trust

Thanks

Maybe he pretended to be asleep so you guys would exit the car and forget about him and whilst you are doing something unrelated to the car the pretend sleeping nigger "wakes up" and steals the money in the car and runs?

Either that or the nigger had a banana crash.

Thanks

Haha yeah it was pretty funny. I wish we had pics, but the nig wouldn't show up in them because it was night.

Also, guess who had the unlucky task of carrying the upper half of this nigger? I tried my best to get my arms around him without being at the armpit level. If that happened I would've taken a bleach bath.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knicker View Post
    Maybe he pretended to be asleep so you guys would exit the car and forget about him and whilst you are doing something unrelated to the car the pretend sleeping nigger "wakes up" and steals the money in the car and runs?

Either that or the nigger had a banana crash.
    Haha wow I didn't even think of that. The car's owner delivers pizza, so he keeps money in his car for change and from his tips. Nigga was gonna loot my friend