Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the fuck is going on ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ADOLF HITLER View Post
    because on this day was swimming day for muslim kids ...
    A swimming pool full of Somalians :O

Is that there yearly bath?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A swimming pool full of Somalians :O
    It would be the equivalent to toilet with my morning poos spread out nicely, but my poos would have less criminal records.

Thanks

Smile Guten morgen knicker .

Wll my friend , you dont no nothing yet. Thanks fuck for the fact that you dont live in the uk .no disrespect , but most of the people , on niggermania would have flippt ther lid by now .
    Here some facts :
    First off all, when the big issue racism popt up , i only can tell you about the time i am on this island , the first thing this goverment done , was to ban the nersary ryhme - ba bah black sheep - some niggers where offendet about that . Now they want to ban the - piggy bank - its on the banks etz. Muslims feel offendet about it , because these niggers eat no pig meat . When somalis come to gb they get a car , normaly only the ones with fuck all in theyr pockets , because they dont feel save to drive with a public transport , so they say , now they go against it with court order , that black cars should be canceled from the supliers list , because thats offends them .
    I had a fight with one off these bastards once , because he called my wife a white hore . After i dismantelt him , i told him to go back in his genetic puddle back to somalia . When the police arrived on the scene they gave me some shit, because i used rassist words . They find me 50 pound . Like i said , they use there
    fucking antsisters for excuses . Sorry to say , but we gased the wron people . And if we new then ,what we know now , we would never let them pick cotton ......
    These fucks allways blame the white man to be rassist .
    Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the fuck made us that way ? Why dont they just fuck off where they came from . The amazon is not over populated , and for fuck sake , i bet there is room for a few million off these niggerass motherfuckers . Together with all the niggerlovers and that nigger chief of them ,obama .
    We need some solution . But like allways , tyhere is some one out there, who stands up for these bastards .
    I have to stop , or i going to put the computer through the wall .
    Sieg heil mein freund ....

Thanks

Hahaha offended by black cars? Bah bah black sheep. Jesus.. pretty soon they'll ban anyone from looking at the night sky because it is black.

England sounds like it's almost dead, completely ravaged by the black plague... this sort of nonsense is being noticed and changed by libtard nigger loving scum, that disgusts me deeply.
    Last edited by Knicker; 04-05-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks

Angry Well.....

Thats not all . I had to log on again , because we ran out of electric . Now we on emergency untill monday . But thats besids the point .
    I got something for you ,what i found in the news , monday 19. January 2009 . But i going to share it with the rest of the world . See it on coontacts .

Thanks

Default Pictures

I would have taken some pictures of that dumb ass nigger all coiled up in the razor wire. That would have been better than free HBO!

Frickin Priceless.

We need better pictures of some of these monkeys!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ADOLF HITLER View Post
    most of the people , on niggermania would have flippt ther lid by now .
    Most of our US friends on Niggermania don't know how bad the nigger problem is in the UK

Thanks

No apologies needed for your English Adolf. You were easy to understand. A hell of a lot easier to understand than a Nigger who has been taught native English but still butchers it with ebonics tirades.

Yes Adolf Hitler is very easy to understand. And Adolf Hitler will improve his speaking skills as he sees fit. niggers won't. niggers never improve themselves. And that's why we call them niggers.

And since Adolf Hitler is from Germany surrounded by several nations, he probably speaks several langues. Much exposure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyberman View Post
    Gold, Diamonds, Uranium, Bauxite, Iron ore, coal, oil, gas, wheat, oats, corn, cattle, Lumber, Silica, Titanium, Columbium, Manganese, Nickel, Silver, Copper, Zinc, Tin, Chromium, Lead.
    And if it weren't for European colonization into afreeka, the stuff would still be in the ground. The Europeans said where to dig and the niggers did the digging. I like that. Can a nigger do anything more than dig in dirt. Noooo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLager View Post
    Can a nigger do anything more than dig in dirt.

It can pick cotton.