Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first coontact

Thanks

Default My first coontact

Today I had my first coontact. I'm Polish, and thankfuly we don't have many niggers around here, but I had to go see my family, who live in Philadelphia. My lil' cousins wanted us to go to KFC...
    So, when we got there, everything went like I've suspsected. Some damn he-boon was orderin' chikenz, while talking on the cellphone. It took him 5 minutes to order his "chikinz an sheet". Pissed off, I ordered what I wanted and took a seat. We have chosen a table, away from the apes, but some niggers sat directly in front of us. There were 5 of us, and I had to look at a damn, fat she-boon stuffing her face. It wasn't the worst though. Soon they started to monkey-talk about shit, of course using lots of motherf* and f**k. (I still don't speak mokey-talk). I asked them, to speak more politely... Of course . "Yo racisss n sheet, yo cracka!". Thank God I'll be going home soon (although it seems like I'll have to move to the USA).

Why these damn ?

Thanks

Wow...having no contact with niggers your whole life and then going to Philly!!! Thats jumping into the deep end! That city is full of hardcore super niggers. They are ruder, dumber, lazier, and smellier than most.
    If Obama wants to do something to help the economy, he needs to get his nigger ass down to Mississippi and start picking cotton. That cotton ain't gonna pick itself!

coonstopper101 Guest

Dzien dobry Boloneo
    I know exactly what you mean. I think you'd be better off staying in Poland - it's virtually chimp free.
    Last edited by coonstopper101; 04-05-2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: grammar

The Bobster Guest

I'm Polish, and thankfuly we don't have many niggers around here,
    You are? You write just like an American-born niggermaniac. I thought it took years of exposure to develop such a dislike of the beasts.

Thanks

I know how you feel. I am from Belarus but ten years ago my family and I moved to Canada. In Belarus there are no niggers, but they are all over the place in Canada.

Thanks

Boy I thought nigger hated the cold. I guess its the free stuff they get that attracts them to canada.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
    You are? You write just like an American-born niggermaniac. I thought it took years of exposure to develop such a dislike of the beasts.
    I used to have 4 niggers in my class both in Primary School and 2 in gymnasium (a school after primary). And most of my classmates were niggered ("rap, drugz and gangsta4life")

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boloneo View Post
    I used to have 4 niggers in my class both in Primary School and 2 in gymnasium (a school after primary). And most of my classmates were niggered ("rap, drugz and gangsta4life")
    Your kiddding? I was in Wroclaw a couple of years ago and I didn'tsee any niggers. I saw a few Polish people acting niggered but not many. Where in Poland are you from?

Groidmaster is offline Senior Niggerologist

HazNig Officer

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks

I hope you do move here Boloneo. We need more niggermaniacs like you here. In the U.S. we grow up around the the animals and are used to them, even though we can't stand them. We need more people who realize straight away there is something wrong with them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Warrior View Post
    I know how you feel. I am from Belarus but ten years ago my family and I moved to Canada. In Belarus there are no niggers, but they are all over the place in Canada.
    Hey Slavic. I hope I am not out of line for posting this on a site meant to just be for nigger bashing, but I have heard people talk a lot of trash about Belarus, but I know very little about it. What is your opinion? It would be interesting to hear what a Belarussian has to say on the matter.