Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Niggers Think They Are Entitled to Everything?

Thanks

Default Why Do Niggers Think They Are Entitled to Everything?

As the title suggests, "Why do niggers think they are entitled to everything without working for it?" Is it a genetic trait? Maybe the libtard guilt? As with me, I think all niggers should be entiled to free swing set......
    :hangingnigger:

Thanks

because they're capable of nothing.

Thanks

Its best to think of them as dogs. I know its not fair to the dogs but just go with me this time. As a dog looks at you when he is hungry, or has to go out (I know thats a stretch since niggers piss anywhere) or just plain wants into his room to lay down. Dogs rely on us for everything, and in the process they become entitled. Well, we have feed the nigger beasts for hundreds of years. We've never asked them to work really hard. No matter how much you whip one of the beasts they only have one speed, and that is slow as a mofo nigger. They really don't know how to fend for themselves. They know how to eat, shit, fuck, breed, and kill. Stealing is a skill that most are good at but it takes training. Such as learning which direction the door to the mini mart swings as you run to the getaway car, etc. To sum it up, I'd have to say its like the old Pavlov's Dog. We've trained the fuckers with our tax dollars. Not on purpose, but we've let the politicians do it.

Thanks

It's over 40 years of Libtards giving them everything they want, so the Nigs figure why stop now.
    64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday. Somehow, it didn't make the news.

Thanks

I dont like comparing niggers to dogs. Dogs are loyal companions to humans. A nigger knows nothing of being loyal to even their own kind. I have never seen a nigger pull its own weight when it comes to work. Last of all, I actually have nigger loving libtards worse than niggers themselves. They are traitors to the human race. The libtards too are entitled to free swing sets....
    :hangingnigger:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VonCarsten View Post
    It's over 40 years of Libtards giving them everything they want, so the Nigs figure why stop now.
    Yes, niggers have got everything handed to them for so long they will never give it up. We will have to quit handing them everything. I dont see the gov. doing that anytime soon, no matter how much we wish for it.

Ante Nigrum Guest

That's it in the nutshell. The world has trained the niggers since the get-go that they will be handed anything and everything to keep them alive and breeding.

They are a mistake that nature would have wiped out by now if humans hadn't messed around where they had no business.

We've had a lot of fine animals go extinct on us because we didn't do enough to keep them around in spite of what nature wanted. We have more we took out ourselves. Why do we fight nature over the existence of niggers?

Let nature win.

Thanks

I think you have to recognize its genetic too. Niggers have been lazy for millions of years. They never advanced beyond the common mud hut and they were too lazy to even take care of their primitive villages. They shit all over everything, ate up all the foo', and had to move on. And the first Arabs and Europeans who contacted them witnessed their "Gib me dat" behavior even in the earliest colonial period. Niggers wanted guns, alcohol etc. for free and didn't even mind giving away their fellow apes for it.

Thanks

Niggers have always been lazy, of course. My theory is that it's an adaptive advantage in the scorching hot african sun, which helps them conserve calories and water. Look at lions and hyenas--they lounge around most of the day, and then after the sun sets you see them go on the prowl, with startling bursts of aggression once their prey is spotted. Sound familiar?

What's new though is the sense of entitlement. This was almost entirely missing just a few decades back. Niggers were content to be slow, lazy, and poor. Hey, the fast-paced keep-up-with-the-Jones's stuff isn't for everyone. But then niggerlovers had to start preaching unrealistic expectations and giving them handouts. It's done nothing but spoil them and get them to expect more. Before they were like children, relatively well behaved but slow and short sighted. Now they are like spoiled brats.

It's sort of like people who say they just can't contol their dogs and can't figure out why. But then you see them pat the dog when it jumps on furniture, or let it in the house when it barks, or don't smack it with a newspaper when it craps in the house. When you reward bratty behavior, you get more of it, and get a creature that expects even more in the future.

Thanks

Slavery.

Whites who freed them felt guilty and wanted to help them out. Ever since, they haven't had to do shit for shit, so they expect it.

Teach a man to fish...