Thread: I forgot what i wanted at the store...

Thanks

Default I forgot what i wanted at the store...

Yeah so i just made a run to the grocery store and i was hoping for a gibs me dat free trip. Nope, not gonna happen in lovely niggerville. Anyway i pulled into the parking lot and as i was turning i saw two ghetto niggers crossing the skreet. Well by the time i parked they had mysteriously time warped or something because they were right there about two spots away. At this time the lot is full there are tons of people milling around yet somehow i can feel these niggers eyes on me. Keep in my i have dark tint on my jeep so they couldnt see in but i could somehow just sense the apes. I would describe it as my niggersense going off.

Well as i go to get out of my car they sure as hell make a bee line right to me hollering" he fabily you man ey fambily" and so on. Well i took an old line from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and immediatly yelled out really loud " I WANT NOTHING". The one nig started saying something about how they didnt want anything and so one. Well i looked back as i walking away to double check if they were following me and the groind said something like he just wanted to buy a smoke. Yeah foreplay for robbery, which my state allows me to be prepared for, hint hint.

Yeah big f-ing chance im gonna stop doing what i am doing and give a nigger a cig that the nigger president has raised the tax on(yeah i smoke). So i just said as loud as i could without actually yelling" get the fuck on". The guy that was walking into the store near me just looked at me like i was crazy........he was a nigger too. And as you can guess they didnt ask him fo sheet.

Now the crappy part. They were lingering around the lot where my vehicle was and i did not feel comfortable with the apes plotting on stealing my jeep. Which has already been done two years ago. And no the cops didnt find it . I did, me and a friend drove to the first ghetto and found it parked...but thats a whole nother story.

Anyway with the groids possibly stealing my car in the lot i found myself standing in a supermarket completely dumbfounded and surounded by niggers everywhere. I had no idea what i even went there for. I grabed some milk and chips and left.
    Last edited by Howhigh; 04-20-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Cats are independent, niggers are dependent.

North Texas. Where the Wheat Belt meets the Nigger Belt.
    Thanks

Well, by the time I parked, they had mysteriously time warped or something, because they were right there, about two spots away.

That's that "Ole Black Magic" that spooks are famous for. That's why niggers are magical. They appear where you don't expect or want them to, and they make your, and other people's stuff disappear.

Thanks

Why not fire a couple of rounds into the air just to show them that you have a sense of humor.....

Thanks

Niggers ruin everything..you can't even go to the fucking grocery store anymore...This reminds me..My ex g/f and I were in the mood for sushi so I looked up the closest one on my GPS and drove there...Now I don't really live in Nigville but this was horrible. It was in the same shopping center as a kroger that had two police cars parked outside of it. And yep you guessed it..nothing but blacks coming out. We went to the Japanese restaurant (they were very nice) and the police cars were still there when we got out. They probably have to stay there to make sure no niggers get out of control...fighting for the last watermelon or something...Wish it was like that everywhere I went LOL.

Thanks

This is why I love my little town in Arkansas. It is so un-niggerfuxated that when I, my brother, or my father see a nigger, we go, "Hey, look, it's a nigger!" in total surprise. It's lovely. Of course, it would be lovelier if we never had to be surprised, either. *sigh*

~GC
    "Hey, look! It's a nigger! He stole that *insert ransom grease-covered object in any coon's hands*!"

Thanks

Such TNB--begging for a smoke. That is a nigger in high society--it asks for a smoke of offers to pay instead of forcing itself onto you. But you are so right: it was a prelude to a felony. Or as you called it, "foreplay." I'm still LMWAO about that. Classic.
    Guybrarian_Anti-Nig:

A Desert Storm Veteran daily surrounded by nigger-lovers.

"Niggers disgust me."

hangemhi Guest

I gave up on getting groceries anywhere around here. The closest nig marts are all within about 20 minutes, but so niggerfuxated it pisses me off beyond belief. I now drive 45 minutes to buy my food in an all human walmart. Have not seen a nigger in that town yet.

Thanks

Niggers always asked me for cigs back when I smoked. One time, when I was going through a Marlboro Smooth phase, I was at an outdoor bar, and this old nig comes up and niggerbabbles at me with a nickel in his hand. He keeps on babbling. I just threw a cig at him (literally) turned around and hope he went away.

I stopped smoking Smooths after that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howhigh View Post
    Well by the time i parked they had mysteriously time warped or something because they were right there about two spots away.
    I have seen niggers do this, especially in bars trying to "muh dikk" the whyte wimmenz.

It must be the black majikk as CyberMan says...unless anyone has a better explanation?
    I should have been born in the 40's...when niggers and humans knew a nigger's place: :hangingnigger: