+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Contributions?

bOOnebeater Guest

Question Nigger Contributions?

just what the fuck does the nigger contribute anyway?
    besides crime, drugs, noise, overbreeding, violence, stink, filth, disease and degradation.
    i cannot see anything that nigger gives for the common good of society.

NL's care to share?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,033 Posts

I'm assuming by NL, you mean nigger lovers and you're asking them to reply to you.

We generally delete and do not approve nigger lover posts on Niggermania and we certainly don't allow niggers on here. We get enough niggerbabble in our daily lives and in the media that we don't want to hear it anymore and Niggermania is at least the one place we have that is nigger free.

In over a decade of having this site and arguing about niggers and debating my position, I have yet to lose or have even one of the facts about niggers we present on here proven wrong. I get a kick out of people in the media talking about us and calling us ignorant or crazy and at the same time, they are utterly unable to disprove anything on this site or even come up with a credible argument to even warrant a response from me.

See the link in my signature line? Check it out, I answer the most common responses to this website by nigger lovers or the niggers themselves.

If anyone can disprove anything on this site or come up with a credible argument about our beliefs that is not already answered there, I'd sure like to hear it. But since it's already been ten years, I"m not holding my breath while waiting.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

Thanks

The niggers have contributed to our cookbooks. Here is a good recipie for monkey meat. Africans have no problem with canibalism.

Monkey

Monkey bushmeat is commonly consumed in tropical Africa. Monkey meat is prepared fresh in rural areas. It is also smoked to preserve it and allow it to be sent to market in the cities. A common sight along rural roads is smoked whole monkeys for sale, tails tied to heads to make carrying handles. Fresh monkey meat is often cooked in a Tomato Sauce made from tomatoes, chile peppers, and onions. Smoked monkey meat can be prepared in a Tomato-Peanut sauce: Soak the smoked meat in water, then rinse and drain it. Fry tomatoes, onions, chile pepper, in hot palm oil. Add tomato paste and the monkey meat. Simmer until all is tender. Season with salt and pepper.

Keep the change. I'll stick to my guns and religion.

bOOnebeater Guest

I'm assuming by NL, you mean nigger lovers and you're asking them to reply to you.
    We generally delete and do not approve nigger lover posts on Niggermania and we certainly don't allow niggers on here.
    i know that and i know everyone else does too.
    sorry, just a little wry humor

i have read your link and pretty much knew most of that already.
    i too never lost an arguement in matters of the coon.

Ante Nigrum Guest

The only thing a nigger can possibly contribute is more nitrogen in the soil.
    Last edited by Ante Nigrum; 03-30-2009 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Nigram View Post
    The only think a nigger can possibly contribute is more nitrogen in the soil.
    OK Anti, you got me. I was gonna say niggers have never and will never contribute anything to society but you got me.
    " The negros in the forest, brightly feathered " Jim Morrison.

+ Reply to Thread