Thread: COMPLETELY destroyed a nigger lover

Thanks

Default COMPLETELY destroyed a nigger lover

This Nigger lover http://www.youtube.com/user/vegetarianatheist wrote this to me. I apologize for this asshole's use of slurs towards other races but I want to post this here exactly as it was sent to me.

There are Niggers, Spics, White Trash, Paki Trash, Haji Trash...etc... every ethnicity has their good and their bad and their ugly. To say all Blacks, Mexicans etc. are worthless garbage is not only arrogant it is contradicted by actual facts on the ground. Black Americans and Mexican Americans have excelled gone to Ivy League Universities and taken up Ph.d's in all professions and contribute greatly to our standard of living and give a lot of time and energy toward making this country stay No. 1 despite being in an economical crisis.

There are Niggers, Spics, White Trash though that blame others for their problems, that don't offer solutions and make fun of everyone else but their own race for the bad things that happen to our country because they themself have not risen up and achieved anything great their own self. Niggers are people that blame, blame, blame and rob, steal and cheat. Spics are illegal immigrants that live here illegally and live off U.S. tax payer money....White trash are people who are chain smoking liars that get drunk, work shitty jobs and blame blacks and mexicans for everything bad in this country.

See there are Niggers, Spics and White Trash....there is also the otherside....Blacks, Mexicans and Caucasians, like I said every race has it's good, the bad and the ugly.

Musicians like Keri Hilson are creative, enjoyable and give young people music to dance to, ...in no way shape or form is she a 'coon' a 'nigger' or a 'nigga', she's African-American/Black American.

You'll get no where in life with 'hey let's condemn colored people' attitude. Have fun not being successful in life, you'll also be working with black people in work in team projects..that is if you ever land a 'real' job one that pays high and requires a college degree.
    MY REPLY

You are one brainwashed liberal wigger nigger lover. Just because I say NIGGER you think I am racist towards all races? Get a life. I love just love how you try to play peace negotiator but continue to insult other races.That's a hoot! Do you think a NIGGER would stand up for you? Do you think a NIGGER is your friend? Then you better wake up and smell the fucking coffee. You must have not had to deal with niggers in life. Gathering from the way you type and present yourself you seem like a sheltered momma's boy who has had everything in life handed to them and never had to work hard or earn a damn thing. You also believe the media liberals lies of Obama is the Messiah to save the economy? Yeah Okay! Thats why he signed 17 executive orders in his first 50 days! How are you going to get out of debt by spending more money to temporary stop you from going belly up before it blows up in your face?

The "musician" you named is a NIGGER. Talent my ass. Turn on the radio and you will have to listen to 50 others that sound the same.

Your last statement of me "being a loser" is laughable. I have so many friends and a good paying job. I can take care and support myself and my family while you can only dream of being me. Oh Just cause Im not blasted all over the place like some NIGGER rapper doesnt mean I am not more successful. I make an honest living paying your SSI and welfare checks. While your "talented musicians" make a living off a filth and brainwashed sheep like you.
    I wait for his response.....

The Bobster Guest

Musicians like Keri Hilson are creative, enjoyable and give young people music to dance to, ...in no way shape or form is she a 'coon' a 'nigger' or a 'nigga', she's African-American/Black American.
    Keri what? It must whine and wail like it's being stabbed to death, just like all the other sows, but I never heard of it.

Thanks

I don't have a college education but yet I made over 2.5X more by myself than the average family in my fucking state. This guy is a looser and a sheep because even if You have a degree that doesn't equal money unless You are a doctor which is controlled by a guild. These kids today are becoming more nigerish every day and all they want is free crap.

Thanks

Default FAIRY BOY Responds!

The loser had the nerve to send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by WIGGER
    Artists like Keri Hilson are no different from Kenny Chesney, they make music for other people to listen to in hopes you'll buy their cd and go to their concert so they'll make money. Kenny Chesney just like Keri Hilson doesn't write up all their lyrics or arrange all the instrumentals. However they are still creative...of course neither Chesney or Hilson etc...music today cannot compare to actual music like Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan.
    My Reply

It's Funny that you said "music today cannot compare to actual music like Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan".

Out of all the Musicians you named none of them were NIGGERS and yet you try to defend NIGGERS!!...LOL