Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggers in Cartoons

Thanks

I have to hand it to Spongebob. I can't recall any niggers on that cartoon. Of course, they're all fish but there are no nigger voices, accents or "dark" fish. The only one who could maybe be considered a nigger would be Patrick since he's dumb and the only one who doesn't work.

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!

AMERICA WAS NIGGERIGGED ON 11/05/08!!!

Thanks

I miss the old Looney Toons cartoons they used to show until well up into the '70s. Bugs Bunny outsmarting african niggers wif bones in dey noses.

The Bobster Guest

How "nature" can you get? - BB to a nigger cannibal

The_Faster_Gun Guest

I was a child in the 70's... Never noticed any nigger cartoons, as I was busy with the Rifleman, The Cisco Kid, Bonanza, Big Valley, Paladin, Gunsmoke and such.

I guess I am too sentimental and/or nostalgic....but at least I aint a nigger.

North Texas. Where the Wheat Belt meets the Nigger Belt.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Faster_Gun View Post
    I was a child in the 70's... Never noticed any nigger cartoons, as I was busy with the Rifleman, The Cisco Kid, Bonanza, Big Valley, Paladin, Gunsmoke and such.

I guess I am too sentimental and/or nostalgic....but at least I aint a nigger.

Same here. I probably watched more live action shows than anything else. Except for the old cartoons, most shows were adult oriented anyway. Swat, Emergency 51, Adam 12 to name a few.

Thanks

Default The Cosby Show

Thankfully my workplace is completely nigger free....(wouldn't have it any other way)....I still joke when leaving my post to go for a crap, that I'm dropping the Cosby's off at the pool. Sorry if that's too much information for ya (an sheeit).

P.S Attached is a pic of the fugliest sheboon I've seen yet =P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whipcracka View Post
    I still joke when leaving my post to go for a crap, that I'm dropping the Cosby's off at the pool.
    LOL My boyfriend calls it "dropping Obamas at the pool."

I watched the Ghostbusters cartoon. Most of the cartoons I watched involved ponies, bears, Disney characters, or Smurfs. Don't recall any blacks in those. Well, except for Sebastian the crab in The Little Mermaid.

Thanks

Remember the saturday morning cartoon about Nigger T and some gymnastic kids? The funniest part was the little red head kid dressing like nigger T with big gold chains. That's the first time I saw a wigger on saturday morning cartoons.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    LOL My boyfriend calls it "dropping Obamas at the pool."
    nice metoo!