Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Arpaio

Thanks

Smile Sheriff Arpaio

Saw on FOX news yesterday where jigaboo al sharptcoon is going down to Arizona to stage a "protest march" against Sheriff of Maricopa County,Joe Arpaio.They interviewed the sheriff on FOX and he basically said,"bring it on,i've been elected FOUR times and the people here love me".He's not afraid of niggers like shaptcoon and jesse jackshit.Old al better watch his black ass,or he'll wind up wearing pink underwear and working in a chain gang like the rest of those criminals! I can just see that nigger now,wearing one of those prison outfits! I would PAY to see that. lol

p.s. I about fell off my chair laughing, typing this one out!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robert shelton jr. View Post
    Saw on FOX news yesterday where jigaboo al sharptcoon is going down to Arizona to stage a "protest march" against Sheriff of Maricopa County,Joe Arpaio.They interviewed the sheriff on FOX and he basically said,"bring it on,i've been elected FOUR times and the people here love me".He's not afraid of niggers like shaptcoon and jesse jackshit.Old al better watch his black ass,or he'll wind up wearing pink underwear and working in a chain gang like the rest of those criminals! I can just see that nigger now,wearing one of those prison outfits! I would PAY to see that. lol

Joe Arpaio...I like to call him "America's Sheriff"...Politicians are stupid and can learn a lot from Joe who is NOT a politician. Joe simply does what Joe thinks is right and to hell with those who criticize him. What has resulted is huge approvals from his constituents and landslide elections.

I'd give anything to see AL Sharpcoon and Jesse Jackass living in tent jail out in the desert with the Snakes, Lizards, and Scorpions, eating Green Bologna Sandwiches and wearing Pink underwear.

Thanks

An uppity nigger in Arizona? LOL That should go over well.

Thanks

By definition, Joe is a politician. He's in an elected posititon. He just doesn't play politics. But he'll tell bois al and jesse, "I answer to the voters." The nigs will seethe because they know he's right and they cannot do anything about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robert shelton jr. View Post

Perhaps the good Sheriff could arrest the niggers and their supporters for trespassing, unlawful assembly,inciting a riot,..................Never seen a nigger that didnt need some jail time for something.
    " I have never seen a buck negroe or negress wench that did not,(however faintly), resemble an ape or a monkey!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Himmler SS View Post
    Perhaps the good Sheriff could arrest the niggers and their supporters for trespassing, unlawful assembly,inciting a riot,..................Never seen a nigger that didnt need some jail time for something.
    That's a good idea. I'll get on the Sheriff's website.

Heil Joe!

Thanks

Done!

Sheriff, I hear those aforementioned things are headed your way. Once their unruly protests begin, arrest them all and give them their pink undies.

Thank you.

The Bobster Guest

I'd give anything to see AL Sharpcoon and Jesse Jackass living in tent jail out in the desert with the Snakes, Lizards, and Scorpions, eating Green Bologna Sandwiches and wearing Pink underwear.
    This sounds like a photoshop opportunity.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Joe Arpaio has had media coverage all over the world, he had a great reception when some of the Aussie media did a story on him.
    "The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas
    the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."
    -- Che Guevara (Hero of Niggerlovers)

Thanks

What is this nigger bitching about this time?