Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Sell to Niggers?

Thanks

any coontact should be avoided.... never have anything to do with niggers at all.... segregation worked you know.. !!

Thanks

I was pestered for 2 weeks by a drug dealer nigger to buy a car that I had for sale.I hadn't advertised it yet, just word of mouth to some of my friends/aquaintances.I then put it in my front yard with a for sale sign on it, I had all kinds of people stop, but none of them wanted to give me what I was asking for it.It was a very reasonable price for what the car was, and what I had in it I thought.It was a 1967 Impala convertible, all original except the period correct Fenton aluminum slots" type of wheels", original 327 4 barrel engine.New top with glass rear window,new interior and carpet,new floor boards, and new weather stripping.Minor rust on the rear quarter panels and trunk lid, the normal places these cars rust.I was only asking $3,500.00 for it running and driving with extra parts in the trunk, and all AC Delco tune up parts ready to be installed too. Finally I talked to the nigger,he tried to talk me down like they all do, but I told him what I had to have and we agreed on $3,000.00, he had $2,000.00 on him in cash.He said he would be back later that afternoon, or early evening with the full amount.Playing stupid, I asked him how he was gonna get another 1 k in a few hours, he just laughed and said, that ain't sheeit,I getz dat no prob.He assured me he would be back later that day and asked me if I would promise not to sell the car to anyone else.I told him that I would keep it for him, but if he didn't show up, then it was fair game.I didn't have to worry about that promise,he was the only one who was willing to pay my asking price so far anyway, but I didn't tell him that.He stuck out his paw and we shook on the deal,I made sure to wash my hands well after that.He was very happy and excited to get his new car to make into a niggerized abomination with giant wheels.I was happy to get my money I wanted to put into my next project.I waited around all day and I was surprised that he never came back. After all, he pestered the hell out of me for 2 weeks to buy it,I just didn't want to sell it to a nigger,knowing full well what he would do to it. I figured since he would pay me what I wanted for it, and no one else stepped up, why should I care.Near as I can figure, he either got arrested, or made good in the drug deal that day while he was trying to get the rest of the money to pay me for the car.Damn my luck,I really wanted to get rid of that car, and get on with my next project.
    Niggers are always bitching about something.They're still bitching about the free boat rides to this day.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,246 Posts

I wouldn't sell a nigger a sack full of shit. Much less anything else I own.

Thanks

I would sell to a nigger for cash, especially if I can inflate the price; but as was mentioned, I would NOT sell a nigger real estate (unless it was a tract of swamp or similar). And I would wear gloves, put the cash in a ziplock, and deposit it in the bank before taking the gloves off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rackacoon View Post
    I keep all of my stuff until it breaks and then I throw it away. And If I did sell something, I would not sell it to a nigger. I don't want them to have anything else of mine. They have stolen enough from me already.
    Same here.

Thanks

A fundamental tenet of NM is "Never Do Business With Niggers". "Nuff said.
    Niggers are the skidmark on humanity's underwear.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiggerHatin'Me View Post
    I was pestered for 2 weeks by a drug dealer nigger to buy a car that I had for sale.I hadn't advertised it yet, just word of mouth to some of my friends/aquaintances.I then put it in my front yard with a for sale sign on it, I had all kinds of people stop, but none of them wanted to give me what I was asking for it.It was a very reasonable price for what the car was, and what I had in it I thought.It was a 1967 Impala convertible, all original except the period correct Fenton aluminum slots" type of wheels", original 327 4 barrel engine.New top with glass rear window,new interior and carpet,new floor boards, and new weather stripping.Minor rust on the rear quarter panels and trunk lid, the normal places these cars rust.I was only asking $3,500.00 for it running and driving with extra parts in the trunk, and all AC Delco tune up parts ready to be installed too. Finally I talked to the nigger,he tried to talk me down like they all do, but I told him what I had to have and we agreed on $3,000.00, he had $2,000.00 on him in cash.He said he would be back later that afternoon, or early evening with the full amount.Playing stupid, I asked him how he was gonna get another 1 k in a few hours, he just laughed and said, that ain't sheeit,I getz dat no prob.He assured me he would be back later that day and asked me if I would promise not to sell the car to anyone else.I told him that I would keep it for him, but if he didn't show up, then it was fair game.I didn't have to worry about that promise,he was the only one who was willing to pay my asking price so far anyway, but I didn't tell him that.He stuck out his paw and we shook on the deal,I made sure to wash my hands well after that.He was very happy and excited to get his new car to make into a niggerized abomination with giant wheels.I was happy to get my money I wanted to put into my next project.I waited around all day and I was surprised that he never came back. After all, he pestered the hell out of me for 2 weeks to buy it,I just didn't want to sell it to a nigger,knowing full well what he would do to it. I figured since he would pay me what I wanted for it, and no one else stepped up, why should I care.Near as I can figure, he either got arrested, or made good in the drug deal that day while he was trying to get the rest of the money to pay me for the car.Damn my luck,I really wanted to get rid of that car, and get on with my next project.
    I had something similar happen to me 25 years ago. I was buying and selling a few cars and taking a few on consignment. I had a old Volvo that belonged to my insurance agent to sell. This old silverback ape came by and gave me $1500.00 cash to hold the car for him but he never came back. I gave the money to my insurance guy. The car never sold and the insurance guy came and got the car but didnt give me a thank you or kiss my ass for my trouble.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSS View Post
    If you had something to sell, car, boat or even a house or property would you sell it to a nigger if the opportunity arose? What about the never do business with niggers philosophy?
    Times are tough. I just signed a contract to do some consulting work for a company. There are three niggers. I called them "you people" which pissed 'em off. Anyway, it's good money. I made them pay in full up front. I had my attorney write in the contract my fee is "deemed earned", which means even if I sit around with my thumb up my ass, I earned the money.

I'm still expecting it to blow up. Fucking niggers are everywhere.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSS View Post
    If you had something to sell, car, boat ... would you sell it to a nigger if the opportunity arose?
    One-way ticket: yes.
    Return ticket: no.

Thanks

not too sure about property but when niggers get a good chunk of cash from nigger lotto or w/e they will spend it fast and it would probably be pretty easy to rip it off I defiantly wouldn't sell to a nigger for a fair price