Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy Beez Home

Irateirishman Guest

Default Daddy Beez Home

Isn't this special.

'DADDY'S HOME': THRILLED TURDLER SASHA GREETS OBONGO

Like many little girls, Sasha Obama looked thrilled when her father returned home from a day at the office.

Of course, most parents don't live in the White House and complete their commute in a helicopter.

The president's younger girl, seven, waved enthusiastically as Mr Obama strode down the steps of the chopper.

He smiled broadly, and waved back.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,266 Posts

Learned behavior, same as fish at feeding time. They know you are going to feed them so they come to the top. Doesn't have anything to do with intelligence.

Thanks

........vomit.........

who cares? this shouldnt be news.

um... not directed towards you irate.

i'm just sick of media and this jig.

way way in the country hills with only human folks
    Thanks

Just think what that poor bastard had to go through to get them........whoaaaaaaaa.....stinkcity.

Live in a 99.95% nigger free town. Work is located in niggerfuxated city
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irateirishman View Post
    Isn't this special.

'DADDY'S HOME': THRILLED TURDLER SASHA GREETS OBONGO

(Voice of Rod Serling) You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone! What you are about to witness is most unusual ... Barry Sotoro, a high yellow nigger is returning home from work to greet his Fambly. But what is so unusual about this? ... Barry's chillun's are the only nigletts in America who actually KNOW who there Father is!
    "If the vision of the future of this Nation is a nigger's, then I say, let it die". Grossberger.

"If you play with a turd, you will get shit on your hands" Govtcheez.

"If they can't fuck it or steal it, they will burn it or kill it". Ace.

Thanks

Who gives a shit what my tax dollar takes care of a nigger family. This don't belong on this blog.....
    They once said that a NIGGER would be president when pigs fly. His first 100 days and wham!! Pig's flu!

Thanks

A niglet waves. Stop the presses.

The big media is truly amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As the lethal injection took effect, Watts said, "Can I say something? I'm dying but." :hangingnigger:
    "F**k the NAACP in the ass with a big rubber dick." --Irateirishman

Thanks

I guess the thing that is the most vile about this is when George Bush was in office,there were never any human interest stories...They never showed him as a family man nor showed his family in anything but a negative light....All of a sudden this nigger,who the media is trying to make into a nigger Kennedy, gets all the praise and his family are being foisted upon the American public as some kind of super niggers...It's disgusting,the double standard inflicted on humans in this country...obongo should be reported on like they did the last president...they should blast him every chance they get and demean him and do everything in their power to discredit him...But,of course,the media will countine to clean obama's litter box and wipe his ass on national tv every night....Even if this nigger makes huge mistakes,the media will do everything to cover for him,just like they cover for the nigger criminals....If the media were fair,then George Bush would have left office and be remembered in a decent way...obongo has not even said anything about ending the war...Where's the outrage? They were all over Bush about it, but when the "magic nigger" does it,then it alright....The media is to blame for the ills of this country and as humans we need to start getting our news from sources that don't cater to niggers.......One good thing though,many newspapers are dying and hopefully that trend will be continued by CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN and MSNBC...they deserve no less....Like ol' Joe Friday used to say.."Just the facts,ma'am..." Give me the facts and let me make up my mind and keep your opinions to yourself...
    Last edited by wampus; 05-15-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Human is better than nigger"
    "When America is finally free of niggers,Dr.Nuess,Irish and Myself will drink a beer together and breathe a collective sigh of relief"
    wampus@niggermaniamail.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wampus View Post
    I guess the thing that is the most vile about this is when George Bush was in office,there were never any human interest stories...They never showed him as a family man nor showed his family in anything but a negative light....All of a sudden this nigger,who the media is trying to make into a nigger Kennedy, gets all the praise and his family are being foisted upon the American public as some kind of super niggers...It's disgusting,the double standard inflicted on humans in this country...obongo should be reported on like they did the last president...they should blast him every chance they get and demean him and do everything in their power to discredit him...But,of course,the media will countine to clean obama's litter box and wipe his ass on national tv every night....Even if this nigger makes huge mistakes,the media will do everything to cover for him,just like they cover for the nigger criminals....If the media were fair,then George Bush would have left office and be remembered in a decent way...obongo has not even said anything about ending the war...Where's the outrage? They were all over Bush about it, but when the "magic nigger" does it,then it alright....The media is to blame for the ills of this country and as humans we need to start getting our news from sources that don't cater to niggers.......One good thing though,many newspapers are dying and hopefully that trend will be continued by CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN and MSNBC...they deserve no less....Like ol' Joe Friday used to say.."Just the facts,ma'am..." Give me the facts and let me make up my mind and keep your opinions to yourself...
    The sad thing is that the average American believes the news that they hear and read and very few read between the lines. they have been browbeaten with all the stories of how Bush was the worst president in history (yeah he was bad but fking Carter was a hell of alot worse). Lets face it and I know I'm preaching to the choir but the media elected this fking ape. McCain/Palin could have done a hell of alot more to get their asses elected, They tiptoed around this asshole afraid of offending the niggers. Why? the fucking baboons had no goddamn intention of voting for them. Don't write off Michigan, write off the damn niggers. They should have taken off the kid gloves, now we're stuck with this asshole.
    Spookhunter;"To hell with pepper spray. Pepper goes on food, not niggers".

Anti-Nigram-"I wish Myth Busters would tackle the myth about niggers being humans".

Thanks

Looks like the little turd's packed her cheeks full nuts.