+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H&R Block Commercial

Unregistered Guest

Default H&R Block Commercial

So I've been watching Hulu and this H&R Block commercial keeps showing up. It features an obese sheboon (is there any other type) announcing that she had H&R Block take another look at her taxes. You can overhear her conversation stating that she never claimed her son's tuition on her taxes. She is then pictured in an auditorium announcing that she got a tax refund of $8,635! It seems the nigger Christmas never ends! Anyway, the screen then fades to a nigger "Jazz" man giving an H&R Block jingle, ending the commercial.

There are so many problems with this commercial it's enough to make the average person's brain explode! Apparently it actually pays for her son's tuition? Really? That's a joke. All niggers get free college - all they have to do is shuck and jive and throw a ball, whilst spreading herpes and AIDS around campus. The sheboon also states that she's going to "pay bills" with the money, and then "save" the rest - aka - a year's supply of Colt 45.

If anyone can find this commercial please link it - it's hilarious and frustrating at the same time - and I can't watch Hulu because of it!

Israeli Defense Force Guest

I haven't seen that exact commercial but I think it's just a trick to trap niggers so H&R can steal part of their tax refund.

Most niggers get tax refunds because they can claim like fifty niglets and all sorts of nigger bullshit and don't make enough to pay any real tax anyway.

Also, most niggers are so fucking stupid they can't even write a check, much less complete a tax return.

So they see the commercial with a fat, ugly sow ooking about all this money it got because whitey figured out the magic juju numbers so they waddle to the local H&R office.

I believe what happens next is that the nigger finds out it is getting a refund of a couple thousand dollars (or higher or lower) so the nigger thinks it gets the money right away.

The H&R people then tell the nigger it could take like 10 weeks to get the money. Niggers, having no patience or conception of time, like children, start sweating. Then H&R tells the nigger that for a "small" fee or interest payment it can get the cash immediately. The nigger, of course, immediately signs (puts an "X") on the first piece of paper they put in front of it and it walks out with the refund. Except it has just been charged like a million percent interest and gotten hit with onerous fees and has been completely ripped off.

I'll have to check into how these tax places do it but there are always articles about how the "urban tax payer" (nigger) is getting screwed.

H&R Block probably couldn't give a fuck about niggers and likely wants their putrid beast bodies out of the office as soon as possible. They just want to take advantage of nigger stupidity.

Unregistered Guest

IDF wrote:

"...H&R tells the nigger that for a "small" fee or interest payment it can get the cash immediately. The nigger, of course, immediately signs (puts an "X") on the first piece of paper they put in front of it and it walks out with the refund. Except it has just been charged like a million percent interest and gotten hit with onerous fees and has been completely ripped off."

You are 100 percent on target with your analysis.

And in an instance like this, I am all for this kind of loan sharking activity.

A better idea would be for H&R Block to keep the money and give the nigger a bottle of grape soda (off-brand, of course) and a coupon for a bucket of KFC. If the nigger hedges, throw in a box of Twinkies and pay the nigger on the head for being such a smart negotiator.

+ Reply to Thread