Thread: where did the word nigger come from ....

Thanks

Default where did the word nigger come from ....

let me tell you something boy, you can talk like the white man, you can walk like the white man, you can sing like the white man,you can even were his suits.....but you willNEVER, be anything to him other then an ugly assed chimp in a blue suit.

Dasku is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter

Official Forum Greeter

Thanks
    Thanked 7,399 Times in 2,616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnny english View Post
    Have you got a better link?

I always assumed "nigger" came from "niger" (nigra, nigrum) the Latin word for "bl@ck". Back when I was learning Latin in high school (early '70s), the niggers were pulling their we-ain't-negroes-anymore-we's-bl@ck shit. I figured I was doing them one better in the "respect" department. Not only was I calling them "bl@ck" as they wanted, I was doing it in Latin. You just can't please those niggers!

Dasku

Pronunciation: dass koo'
    Function: Negro patois. Expression of assent.
    Etymology: Middle English col, from Old English cōl; akin to Old High German kuoli cool, Old English ceald cold
    Date: Mid 20th century and later. English equivalent: 1. That is acceptable. 2. I agree.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasku For This Useful Post:

Samson (03-03-2012)

Thanks

My understanding from someone from the south was that the phrase was neg-gras originally. Dont know what that meant

Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 Times in 830 Posts

Mirth & Girth <== Hey Ore! What's that ugly nigger in your avatar?

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 609 Posts

NIGGERS....N-I-G-G-E-R-S....

Mmmmmm, who CARES where the word came from?

It just Feel GREAT to say it! Yeahhhh....
    Celebrating my fellowship with fellow Nigger-hating humans everywhere....Groids Just SUCK!!! Let's educate and warn the world about Niggers!

Hope you enjoy my custom-made Nigga-Bashing banners which I include at the bottom of most of my posts here...Please visit my Profile to see my Albums of OVER 120 high-quality ANTI-NIGGER BANNERS that I've made, too! Damn ALL the NIGGERS....Damn em' ALL to HELL..

:: ::

Thanks

Nigger is a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people (generally people of Sub-Saharan African descent), and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts. It is a common ethnic slur, and suggests that its target is extremely unsophisticated. The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black"

Thanks

this nigga will educate yall on the origins of the word "nigger"

THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF THE "N" WORD HAD A CONNOTATION CONNECTED TO THE GODS

The word "nig..." used to be the most revered and sacred word in the universe. It was the "devine epithet," and the people who began using the mother of all words that originated from this word which was sullied by the British

The father of the "n" word was the word used by the ancient Egyptians for "God."

When we Blacks say that our Afro's and locks are "natural," we don't realize the significance of the word or the true meaning. But something in our consciousness simply cannot be destroyed. To say we are going "natural," means we are going back to being "gods,"

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bi...rames/read/127

incestuous inbred niggers think and act like they are gods and people seem to believe it
    Last edited by chopchip; 03-03-2012 at 02:19 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chopchip For This Useful Post:

Dasku (03-03-2012),Samson (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,574 Times in 4,060 Posts

?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YT Rules For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-03-2012),Dasku (03-03-2012),Malcolm Exlax (03-04-2012),niggermonkey (03-03-2012),Samson (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,180 Times in 7,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    ?
    The President is a nigger. We were better off under George III.

Dasku is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter

Official Forum Greeter

Thanks
    Thanked 7,399 Times in 2,616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chopchip View Post
    this nigga will educate yall on the origins of the word "nigger"

THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF THE "N" WORD HAD A CONNOTATION CONNECTED TO THE GODS
    When we Blacks say that our Afro's and locks are "natural," we don't realize the significance of the word or the true meaning. But something in our consciousness simply cannot be destroyed. To say we are going "natural," means we are going back to being "gods,"

incestuous inbred niggers think and act like they are gods and people seem to believe it
    bullshit detector.jpg.......

Dasku

Pronunciation: dass koo'
    Function: Negro patois. Expression of assent.
    Etymology: Middle English col, from Old English cōl; akin to Old High German kuoli cool, Old English ceald cold
    Date: Mid 20th century and later. English equivalent: 1. That is acceptable. 2. I agree.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasku For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (03-04-2012)