Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NM mentioned on O&A

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,921 Times in 2,910 Posts

Love it when they bash niggers on there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 448 Posts

The O & A show is pretty good and definitely far from anything "pc." Anthony loves this site. I've heard many podcasts where he mentions this site either directly or indirectly. One that I listened to recently he was talking about this site without giving the name out. His listeners and Opie know exactly what site he was referring to. He regularly refers to this site when talking about nigger crime, recent nigger news, or other nigger BS that goes on with media. He also hates Obama with a passion. From the last I heard he doesn't care if people call him a racist or not. Anthony is pretty smart guy and knows his opinions come from fact and reality just like everything on this forum. I'm sure he didn't really care at all when his fat nigger co-host dropped dead from a KFC overdose not too long ago.
    "I am apt to suspect the Negroes, and in general all other species of men, to be naturally inferior to the whites." - Voltaire

Thanks
    Thanked 15,017 Times in 3,799 Posts

We are mentioned on a few radio and TV discussion shows and I'm grateful for the exposure. I don't mention them often because I don't want to put negative attention on those shows. I'm sure the hosts appreciate the fair play and free speech help that they give sites and opinions such as ours.

Society today seems to think it's ok to bash whites and vilify racists while nigger radio stations broadcast rap songs that advocate the killing of white cops and rape of white women. We are threatened to be shut down for just reporting the truth about niggers on the internet. There's a double standard of free speech here and we need all the help we can get.

I thank any show that has the guts to let us speak as freely as the nigger do. Give us a chance to tell our side of the story.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

bodick (03-17-2012),coonhatingjews (03-15-2012),eyeznteef (03-23-2012),goodoldrebel (03-16-2012),Jysander (03-15-2012),Kramer (03-17-2012),moeesha (03-15-2012),MonstersinourMidst (03-21-2012),NegroidFeces (06-29-2012),Nigger please! (03-28-2012),Prof. Horatius (03-15-2012),Trayvon ''Skittles'' Martin (03-29-2012),Vader (03-17-2012)

Thanks

that is how i found this hilarious site.

Thanks

I'm glad I found this place, but I can't find any jokes ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,021 Times in 1,196 Posts

Thanks

Me too! Ant fucking rules

Thanks

OH! That's awesome. I haven't heard todays show yet. But if you can, please post the audio as I would love to hear it. Open and Anthony is a great show. Anthony does seem to mention this site quite often, as they have been getting into a lot of racial discussions as of late. He is really the only guy I hear that talks against niggers, and the way they behave. I have a feeling though that the P.C. police will get to him sooner or later though. While that fucking nigger pig "Michelle Williams" calls for niggers to kill humans in the streets. Un-fucking-believable.....could you imagine if Anthony ever said something like that against blacks? We would never hear from him again.
    NIGGERS, "I didn't do nuffin." EQUALS "I did something." You silly Niggers.

Thanks

So, I heard the show today. I actually have an MP3 file of the whole show. Although, I did not hear NM being mentioned on the show today, not unless I completely phased out. However, I did love the discussion on George Zimmerman, and the massive chimp-out that would happen if he wasn't convicted. I like Anthony's foresight on barracading himself in at the compound with all his guns. It was pretty hilarious. Anthony definitely does NOT like niggers. And I actually wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if he is a regular in disguise here. He certainly mentions the website enough.
    NIGGERS, "I didn't do nuffin." EQUALS "I did something." You silly Niggers.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,017 Times in 3,799 Posts

Most likely he will be found guilty because the government is too afraid of nigger riots.

The fear of niggers is stronger than the duty to defend a citizen's Constitutional Rights.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Bill Lome (04-13-2012)