Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niggers are now stealing laundry detergent!

Thanks

Default Niggers are now stealing laundry detergent!

That's right! The niggers will steal anything!
    Click Here to see this shit!
    "Give a nigger a fish, and it will eat for a day. Teach a nigger how to fish, and it will
    sell the fishing rod so it can buy some crack!"

"Non-denial of truth and fact is the MOST IMPORTANT step in the process of becoming
    a race realist." -Anonymous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nigger please! For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-18-2012),Nice Polish Girl (03-18-2012),WOLF (03-17-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 571 Posts

maybe nigger labs have figured out a new additive to jenkem. like how octane is to gasoline.. LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to niggaplease! For This Useful Post:

Samson (03-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 1,734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by niggaplease! View Post
    maybe nigger labs have figured out a new additive to jenkem. like how octane is to gasoline.. LOL
    Must be; we all know damn well they're not doing laundry.

Thanks

Niggers are professional opportunists, they miss nothing

Thanks
    Thanked 10,570 Times in 4,058 Posts

I don't get it. Everyone knows that the Bl@ck Nigger Market Tide is stepped on with Surf and water.

Thanks

Thanks to the Niggers you can't buy Baby formuls or Razor refills because it has to be locked behind a plexi glass display. Next you will have to call a store clerk to unlock a steel cable ran through the handles of tide like lawns mowers at Home Depot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to big p For This Useful Post:

Samson (03-19-2012)

Thanks

"Police say thieves are stealing Red Bull and shampoo as well."

In my store they're also stealing those little bottles of "5 Hour Energy Drink." Damn those things disappear like magic that's what makes me sure nigs are involved in it. Nigs are magical they can make stuff disappear.
    "You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink."
    (From the movie Reservoir Dogs.)

Thanks

stores in nigger hoods provide the demand. humans would never imagine that money could be made off such a thing. only in niggertown...

Ante Nigrum Guest

When I first read this a few days ago, my first thought was that they'd found a way to get high off of Tide. It appears they are just selling overpriced soap at a pawn shop discount.

Niggers ruin everything.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ante Nigrum For This Useful Post:

Samson (03-19-2012)

Thanks

I was at Lowes checking out and noticed this grossly fat sheboon parked at the customer service kiosk with a shopping cart full of "Tide" liquid. I am leaving the store and see a hooptie with all the doors and trunk open with three nogs standing, then the sheboon is pushing that cart full of tide like there was a free food with store security on her celulite whobbling in the breeze.. The nogs grabbed the tide and were just throwing them in the hooptie while one jumped in the drivers seat.By this time I am in front of the hooptie starring at them , I have to spin out of the way as now they making there get away and the driver is looking directly at me, I do beleive he was going to run me over.They get away with the security chasing them out of the parking lot. The boons get away as the interstate is just next to the store. The security talked with me , and said they had it all on tape, but they didnt get a tag number as it wasnt there of course !