Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry for the 100th Trayvon Thread, But I Say Niggers Will Lose. Your Predictions?

Thanks

ABC News finally had a balanced story on their news this evening. Check out the video. George's attorney and a good friend give him a lot of support.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=15999256

Thanks

I predict that the SYTEM will control the trial like OJ-iggaboo Simpson. They made the trial work out in the niggers favor to avoid another Rodney Nigger King event.

Either way the niggers will riot because that is their way to celebrate. Hell ... niggers kill more family members during Thanksgiving than any other time of the year because uncle Willie gets into the Coniac pretty hard and starts bringing up the unsetteled past and Jermon pops a cap in po oh Willie.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DogPoop View Post
    ABC News finally had a balanced story on their news this evening. Check out the video. George's attorney and a good friend give him a lot of support.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=15999256
    Really? Using a grade school photo of the nigger thug dressed up in a skiing outfit?
    Of course the photo of the watchman who was attacked has to show him wearing prison orange.

The whores in the media couldn't balance whoever's dicks are up their asses.
    NAACP - Now Apes Are Called People

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malcolm Exlax For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (03-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ante Nigrum View Post
    The media knows it. The real question is, why are they working to hide the facts from people and mislead us into destruction? Just what do they get out of it? What were they promised?
    this is the perfect story for the liberal media to paint america as a white racist country, they want all the white guilt liberals who voted for obammaba to come back in november.

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 2,915 Posts

In all my years of hitting the slopes, I've seen maybe two niggers, and they were part of some "yoof group" of some sort or another.

Nigger's pappy admitted it had brought the niglet into its nest because it was getting onto trouble, and whatnot. Yet the shit for brains media haven't broached that issue to any great extent.

Thanks

Its scary to me right now, i have to admit it. First we get obongo and all the damage that cant be undone. Now theyre getting more and more violent and theyre getting help from every wacko political fringe group around. Based on a previous post, i think the race war started a long time ago in the form of a crime wave, but now its evolving into something more organized. The only thing to do is be ready, because you cant even defend yourself anymore and youre called a racist murderer. I sure wish those mooslims hadnt imported slaves from west africa, its been ruination ever since. Just research south africa and you know where we're headed with this. But YT was outnumbered there, once YT wakes up here, then we could put an end to it, but it would take something more alarming than this to interrupt the slumber.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,908 Times in 3,836 Posts

Dang! It's hard for me to comment without bashing that evil news reader. He's not merely misguided. It turns my stomach that all these people and beasts prefer that the man be beaten to death by an evil savage. If the watch does not follow suspicious trespassers prowling between the houses, what good are they?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,447 Posts

Read this one, more for the comments than the story itself. humans are getting sick of niggers.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-...-abc-news.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Exlax View Post
    Really? Using a grade school photo of the nigger thug dressed up in a skiing outfit?
    Of course the photo of the watchman who was attacked has to show him wearing prison orange.

The whores in the media couldn't balance whoever's dicks are up their asses.
    Yeah, the picture sucks, but the video was good. I suppose MSM still had to cater to the niggers even when presenting the other side of the incident. It's unfortunate, but that's Obama America.
    Last edited by DogPoop; 03-26-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 2,915 Posts

Latest:

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-...-abc-news.html

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.