Thread: Niggers love Fried Chicken....fo' sure!

Thanks

Default Niggers love Fried Chicken....fo' sure!

I made several indirect coontacts with Black people....I mean....Niggers. I notice all of them love Fried Chicken, no matter where they from:

1) I saw a big fat sheboon in Walmart walking with a fried drumstick on her left hand, while her right pushing the cart....DAMN THAT SHEBOON, no wonder my toilet paper were all greasy!

2) My dining hall once had "Honey Glazed Fried Chicken" as one of the menu, but I couldnt find any. Until I saw this tall baboon with huge plate full of chickun bones....

3) I met this old baboon during my bus trip from Oregon to San Fran....all he was talking about was how awesome fried chicken in a KFC near his hood....dude, KFC is all the same all over the world....

4) 30% of all raw fight videos in a website (name censored to avoid ban) are between 2 sheboons fighting over KFC/McD lines....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Whisperer For This Useful Post:

fuzzypook (03-26-2012),Mac Heath (03-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,920 Times in 3,778 Posts

Niggers like cheap greasy food.

They have simple, animal minds.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

Thanks
    Thanked 2,578 Times in 601 Posts

At least with niggers eating greasy fried chicken will mean that there is every likelyhood they will die earlier from heart disease, obesity etc.
    Up Yours Nigger!

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 495 Posts

Greasy fried food is "sophisticated" for niggers, since they are more accustomed to digging for roots, grubs, leaves and other raw foods....

JPEG_Big Noses and Big Lips.jpg

JPEG_Go Forth My Nigger Minions_Destroy ALL Human Civilization.jpg

JPEG_Nigga does vulcan hand sign wrong.jpg

JPEG_Niggers have FACES like FECES.jpg
    Celebrating my fellowship with fellow Nigger-hating humans everywhere....Groids Just SUCK!!! Let's educate and warn the world about Niggers!

Hope you enjoy my custom-made Nigga-Bashing banners which I include at the bottom of most of my posts here...Please visit my Profile to see my Albums of OVER 120 high-quality ANTI-NIGGER BANNERS that I've made, too! Damn ALL the NIGGERS....Damn em' ALL to HELL..

:: ::

Thanks

And they wonder why they are so fat. By the way here is your Medicaid tax dollars at work when these animals health finally takes a sheit.
    I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
    Niggers: In the words of JFK: "Ask not what the white man can do for you. Ask how you may serve the white man."

Thanks

maybe because Colonel Sanders was used to eat Fried Chicken in front of the chained slaves when they were starving? just my hypothesis...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 522 Posts

Nigger food "standards":

Regular food: Worms, ants, and feces
    Good food: McNigger's
    Great food: KFC
    The absolute pinnacle of fine dining: Red Lobster
    Aw sheeit! We re-nigged in 2012.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 696 Posts

Niggers sure do love their fired chicken and yes KFC is the same all over the world. But did you know that although KFC has fast food joints all over the globe, there is not one KFC on the entire continent of Africa? Even KFC is afraid to go there.

http://www.kfc.com/global/
    The best thing that ever happened to niggers was the white man.

The worst thing that ever happened to the white man was niggers.

Thanks

Thats a very interesting fact about KFC and africa.
    My guess is the supply chain as you cannot trust niggers to grow chickens on a regular basis nor to maintain a supply of frozen chickens.

Damn thats an interesting fact. Fried chikken is like crack to all niggers, 8 to 80. With teeth and without. If you want to make a fortune go to africa with fried chikken but be sure to make the premises unrobbable. And watch the staff with the defrosted chicken. No muh dik.

Jenkemboi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkemboi View Post
    Thats a very interesting fact about KFC and africa.
    My guess is the supply chain as you cannot trust niggers to grow chickens on a regular basis nor to maintain a supply of frozen chickens.

Damn thats an interesting fact. Fried chikken is like crack to all niggers, 8 to 80. With teeth and without. If you want to make a fortune go to africa with fried chikken but be sure to make the premises unrobbable. And watch the staff with the defrosted chicken. No muh dik.

Jenkemboi
    that's what a .50 caliber machine gun in front cashier for....just in case of cant-resist-anymore feral outbreaks of the niggers