Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Don't Think Hispanic Hero Zimmerman is Going to be Charged with Anything

Thanks
    Thanked 13,889 Times in 3,760 Posts

Default I Don't Think Hispanic Hero Zimmerman is Going to be Charged with Anything

While our legal system may be influenced by the court of public opinion, and marching niggers led by Sharpcoon can always drum up attention for a case anytime a nigger is shot by a human -- still, justice almost always prevails.

And by "justice" I don't mean the obscure idea of it, with the blindfolded chick holding the scales, but the technicalities of the laws on the books. And they are very clear.

The Z man had a legal permit to carry, he was legally part of a neighborhood watch, he was viciously attacked according to an eyewitness (he suffered broken nose and gash on head), his screams were recorded, Florida has a stand your ground law, end of story.

Now, as these facts come out, a "family spokesman" for Trayvon's troop named Ryan Julison (actually he's a professional PR nigger paid by Sharpcoon) is getting backed into a corner; he's forced to say this:

"It's irrelevant to what happened on Feb. 26, does not change material facts of the situation, specifically that had George Zimmerman not left his vehicle and heeded the police dispatcher's guidance, we wouldn't be here today."

Okay, the nigger may be right. If Zim has stayed in his car, maybe Trayvon would still be eating Skittles with his gold teef and skiing down the bunny slopes. But since it's NOT a crime for a Neighborhood Watch member to get out of his car in his own gated community, no crime was committed.

And no attorney wants to try a flimsy case with questionable evidence and end up being accused of prosecutorial misconduct. That's what happened to poor Mike Nifong, prosecutor in the infamous Duke Lacrosse case (Google it), another instance of Sharpcoon sticking his flat nose in things. Nifong ended up being fired and disbarred. (He should have learned from Tawana Brawley.)

So, sorry niggers. You can riot your shitblack asses off and march till you're blue in the face (which some of you almost are anyway). No prosecutor, even in Obongo's DOJ, can file charges just because masses of niggers go ape.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WeGoneApe For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-26-2012),Coontrarian (03-28-2012),CrazyRussian (03-27-2012),endangeredwhiteguy (03-28-2012),eyeznteef (03-26-2012),ghetto lobster (03-26-2012),james crow (03-27-2012),Mr. Spook (03-27-2012),nexus1961 (03-27-2012),nezumichan (03-27-2012),NiggerDerester (03-28-2012),Osmosis Jones (03-27-2012),Prof. Horatius (03-27-2012),Ray Sissom (03-27-2012),robert e lee (03-28-2012),S Man (03-27-2012),Sick-o-niggs (03-27-2012),southtexaswhiteguy (03-27-2012),spearchucka (03-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,158 Posts

Not a chance of him getting charged. The nigger-loving MSM picked up on this story a month after it actually happened, meaning this was a non-issue that had to be turned into a national crisis. Some news network went overboard with this filler story, and everyone else followed suit. A month to report that it happened, about two weeks to start the leak of details, means this nigger had it coming, and the MSM already knows it. A nigger drug-dealer attacking a human and getting kilt for its trouble is old hat; "innocent" niggers are rare coins indeed, so if you can dress a daid nigger up to be innocent, a race war can make a reporter's career, as it's great copy to a story that, in the minds of many across this country, has been inevitable for a long time.

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,117 Posts

If any humans are attacked or even murdered over this, then the lawsuits should fly, against the shitstream media, DoJ, the newspaper syndicates, and Obongo itself.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyeznteef For This Useful Post:

nexus1961 (03-27-2012),Samson (03-26-2012)

Thanks

http://trayvonmartin.co.cc/
    Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samson For This Useful Post:

livefree (03-26-2012)

South Texas, north of Mexico, south of Dallas, west of Austin, east of El Paso
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WeGoneApe View Post
    You can riot your shitblack asses off and march till you're blue in the face (which some of you almost are anyway).

= = = = = Anything I post on this forum is purely for entertainment purposes. = = = = =

Thanks

I hate to disagree with you guys, but Mr. Zimmerman is going down. When the niggerlovers acquire a target, they almost always get their way. The honest, good people of the world just don't stick together against niggerlovers, at least not in this country.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Carlos For This Useful Post:

Prof. Horatius (03-27-2012)

Thanks

When Mr. Z gets his day in court and we can finally learn what happened between the time he got our of his car and the time his gun went off, things may drastically change. The nigs won't like it. They will throw shit around like the apes at the zoo, beat their chests, loot their local Foot Locker stores a few times, but public opinion in favor of Mr. Z. will materialize as rapidly as public disfavor of Tawana Brawley did when the truth finally came out.

Huck Finn: "(The steamboat) blowed out a cylinder-head."
    Lady: "Good gracious! anybody hurt?"
    Huck Finn: "No'm. Killed a nigger."
    Lady: "Well, it's lucky; because sometimes people do get hurt."
    ---From The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Press here for some nigga music you've got to hear to believe.

Afterward, press here to cleanse your ears.

Thanks

What's with the "Hispanic" comments so many people here on Niggermania are posting? I also notice the new banner is gone. My own ancestors come from Germany, France, Scotland and England, but any European, including Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian or whatever are Caucasian. Some Europeans mixed with Native American people here in the Americas and became Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc. They aren't NIGGERS. Can we be clear on that? I don't harbor any ill feelings to Hispanics or Asians or Native people. I just think niggers are sub-human.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,527 Times in 4,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I hate to disagree with you guys, but Mr. Zimmerman is going down. When the niggerlovers acquire a target, they almost always get their way. The honest, good people of the world just don't stick together against niggerlovers, at least not in this country.
    They can get anyone for anything and retry you until they get the result they want. And no, you don't always get the opportunity to refute the accusations or face your accusers. In the world of civil rights, the burden of proof falls upon the accused.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,889 Times in 3,760 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Interlocutor View Post
    What's with the "Hispanic" comments so many people here on Niggermania are posting? I also notice the new banner is gone. My own ancestors come from Germany, France, Scotland and England, but any European, including Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian or whatever are Caucasian. Some Europeans mixed with Native American people here in the Americas and became Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc. They aren't NIGGERS. Can we be clear on that? I don't harbor any ill feelings to Hispanics or Asians or Native people. I just think niggers are sub-human.

Who said anything about Hispanics being niggers? I've never seen anybody on this site suggest that; they would be justifiably banned if they did.

The term "Hispanic" was first adopted by the United States government in the early 1970s and has been used in the U.S. Census since 1980. The term has lost any association with Spain and European Spaniards, and has become associated primarily with Latin America. It's used interchangeably with the term "Latinos."

The media has identified Zimmerman as either "Hispanic" or "half white, half Hispanic."