Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Think Hispanic Hero Zimmerman is Going to be Charged with Anything

Thanks
    Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,210 Posts

These people are quick to judge Zimmerman but weren't so quick on OJ.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Spook For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-27-2012),spearchucka (03-27-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla View Post
    When Mr. Z gets his day in court and we can finally learn what happened between the time he got our of his car and the time his gun went off, things may drastically change. The nigs won't like it. They will throw shit around like the apes at the zoo, beat their chests, loot their local Foot Locker stores a few times, but public opinion in favor of Mr. Z. will materialize as rapidly as public disfavor of Tawana Brawley did when the truth finally came out.
    I have to disagree. Public opinion is heavily swayed by the media, not the facts, otherwise we wouldnt be where we are now and there would be no grand jury to hear the case. No matter how how much of his true ape natural came out, its still going to come down to an armed adult "stalking" an unarmed teen. Im concerned about violence in my area of Florida (less then 30 miles from Sanford) and how the Kenyan-In-Chief is going to use this is further erode my 2nd Amendment right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to war1980 For This Useful Post:

Prof. Horatius (03-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 698 Posts

the niggers are marching, it's the last stage before looting. niggers are getting pissed off, they see things going against him now, they see treyvon's reputation being attacked, they see that whites weren't fooled by 4 yo pictures, they think all the witnesses are lying, the say zimmarmans father is a retired judge and the fix is in.
    surely there is a book out there along the long the lines of "anatomy of a nigger riot"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to coontruth For This Useful Post:

Human (03-27-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coontruth View Post
    surely there is a book out there along the long the lines of "anatomy of a nigger riot"
    Same playbook as last year when London and the surrounding suburbs burned. This one might be the spark that sets off a storm across the country, and we have the libtarded media to blame. Simply reporting the facts in an unbiased fashion from the start really would have helped, but when the HNIC tosses in his two cents... yup incoming riots.

And nah, I don't see this guy getting charged. Unless they somehow railroad him to try to avert the inevitable. Shit even if they convict him niggers are going to riot.

Thanks

I have to say that when I first heard the story I gave the Nigger the benefit of a doubt.

All I heard from the media was "In Florida a poor little black nigger with a bright future ahead of him, who was just walking with a bag of skittles and a purple drank, was shot and killed by an evil white kkk Nazi man. Florida has a history of racism, like in 1930 some nigger was hung for supposely attacking a white wimmin and in 1970 another nigger was hunted down for blah blah blah, so florida has a history of white racism blah blah blah " (yet there was 50 plus shootings in Chimpcago alone...)

I talked to my friends, who also hate niggers about what happen and we all agreed that zimmer man took it too far.

Couple of days later I found I was dead wrong. Zimmerman was hispanic from his mother side. The nigger attacked zimmerman and zimmerman was crying for help while he was on the ground. The nigger was recently suspended from school and has done some drug dealing. He was a typical nigger. Just because he was a teenager doesn't make much difference. Teenage niggers are know to kill rape and steal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budguy68 View Post
    I have to say that when I first heard the story I gave the Nigger the benefit of a doubt.

All I heard from the media was "In Florida a poor little black nigger with a bright future ahead of him, who was just walking with a bag of skittles and a purple drank, was shot and killed by an evil white kkk Nazi man. Florida has a history of racism, like in 1930 some nigger was hung for supposely attacking a white wimmin and in 1970 another nigger was hunted down for blah blah blah, so florida has a history of white racism blah blah blah " (yet there was 50 plus shootings in Chimpcago alone...)

I talked to my friends, who also hate niggers about what happen and we all agreed that zimmer man took it too far.

Couple of days later I found I was dead wrong. Zimmerman was hispanic from his mother side. The nigger attacked zimmerman and zimmerman was crying for help while he was on the ground. The nigger was recently suspended from school and has done some drug dealing. He was a typical nigger. Just because he was a teenager doesn't make much difference. Teenage niggers are know to kill rape and steal.
    You don't need to be writing that shit on here. There is no excuse to ever believe that an altercation between a nigger and a human was the human's fault. If you think otherwise there are plenty of nigger loving websites for you and your friends to post at.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Praaayzzeee da LAWD For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-27-2012),Gib me a dolla (03-27-2012),Prof. Horatius (03-27-2012)

Thanks

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt on this one, just realize what you did realize... the purple drank skittle's nigger was a thug, drug dealing hunk of shit feral nigger who attacked a human at the first chance, from behind.

Simple case of human versus feral.

If 170lb panther jumped on you and you had a 9mm what would you do?

George called for help, repeatedly.

Much more than I would have.

Thanks

It's a fucking njgger, who cares?

Prof. Horatius is online now Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WeGoneApe View Post
    ...The media has identified Zimmerman as either "Hispanic" or "half white, half Hispanic."
    How come the MSM don't identify HNIC Osambo as half White coal burning slut and half unknown nigger buck daddy?

A "typical White person" bitterly clinging to my God and my guns.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof. Horatius For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-27-2012)

Prof. Horatius is online now Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 658 Posts

I have to say that when I first heard the story I gave the Nigger the benefit of a doubt. ...

...I talked to my friends, who also hate niggers about what happen and we all agreed that zimmer man took it too far. ...
    That kind of thinking will not take you very far here at Niggermania.

A "typical White person" bitterly clinging to my God and my guns.