Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Think Hispanic Hero Zimmerman is Going to be Charged with Anything

Prof. Horatius is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e_mann View Post
    It's a fucking njgger, who cares?
    That's the spirit! e_mann and Human are the kind of members we want at Niggermania.
    Last edited by Prof. Horatius; 03-27-2012 at 11:40 AM.

A "typical White person" bitterly clinging to my God and my guns.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 1,593 Posts

Anyone who ever thinks that a nigger might be "innocent" is simply wrong. I just don't understand how anyone can see a news story about a white guy shooting a nigger and instantly think "well, that's what the nigger gets for attacking him." Niggers ALWAYS attack, niggers are NEVER innocent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Afri-can't For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (03-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,338 Times in 6,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by budguy68 View Post
    I have to say that when I first heard the story I gave the Nigger the benefit of a doubt.

All I heard from the media was "In Florida a poor little black nigger with a bright future ahead of him, who was just walking with a bag of skittles and a purple drank, was shot and killed by an evil white kkk Nazi man. Florida has a history of racism, like in 1930 some nigger was hung for supposely attacking a white wimmin and in 1970 another nigger was hunted down for blah blah blah, so florida has a history of white racism blah blah blah " (yet there was 50 plus shootings in Chimpcago alone...)

I talked to my friends, who also hate niggers about what happen and we all agreed that zimmer man took it too far.

Couple of days later I found I was dead wrong. Zimmerman was hispanic from his mother side. The nigger attacked zimmerman and zimmerman was crying for help while he was on the ground. The nigger was recently suspended from school and has done some drug dealing. He was a typical nigger. Just because he was a teenager doesn't make much difference. Teenage niggers are know to kill rape and steal.
    Niggers always instigate.
    The President is a nigger. We were better off under George III.

Thanks

At first I too thought Zimmerman wouldn't be charged or indicted, but now it's shaping up the feds will find some backdoor way to file federal charges against him. If it isn't manslaughter, it'll be "denying Tampon Martin his civil rights" or some other BS, just like they pulled on the L.A. cops who beat that dumb nigger some years ago.

Considering the U.S. Attorney General is nigger Eric 'Gun Runner' Holder and the HNIC is nigger Obama, I really think Zimmerman is being set up for a fall. I just hope his attorney is really sharp and can save him from the clutches of the nigger establishment.
    Last edited by DogPoop; 03-27-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Ante Nigrum Guest

1) No one bashes Hispanics here. We only make the distinction because the media wanted the world to think this was a white European type man. They wanted to bash on everyone's favorite target, The White Man. They did not want to involve Hispanics, because they want the illegal alien vote this year. Are Hispanics Caucasian? Yes. Are they, "white?" No. The media and even Hispanics call themselves, "Brown." This is a problem, because niggers latch on to that, and so do nigger supporters. They keep trying to build their numbers by co-opting Hispanics. We need to keep Hispanics on the side of Humans.

2) No one gives niggers the benefit of ANYTHING here. Niggers get enough benefits as it is. Too many. Niggers are always guilty of something. You might not have their crime pinned down exactly, but the nigger is guilty. And, in the case, we now see how true that is. This nigger was a typical urban hoodlum and probably a career thief besides.

3) No bashing of humans. Post deleted. Read the rules.

Prof. Horatius is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 644 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by coontruth View Post
    the niggers are marching, it's the last stage before looting. niggers are getting pissed off, they see things going against him now, they see treyvon's reputation being attacked, they see that whites weren't fooled by 4 yo pictures, they think all the witnesses are lying, the say zimmarmans father is a retired judge and the fix is in.
    surely there is a book out there along the long the lines of "anatomy of a nigger riot"
    You ought to be a psychic! Nah,not really. Nigger behavior is easily predicted.

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html

A "typical White person" bitterly clinging to my God and my guns.

Ante Nigrum Guest

There could be 100 such lootings, and the media will not blame niggers. The gubment will not put a stop to it.

Niggers are never going to stop this behavior. The genie is out of the bottle. It was getting worse anyway, and it will continue to escalate.

Until John Q. Public has had enough and does something about it, we are on the path to Zimbabwe.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ante Nigrum For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-27-2012),Prof. Horatius (03-28-2012)

Thanks

There is a bright spot in all this...lots of new niggermaniacs are being born

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WOLF For This Useful Post:

Human (03-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    There is a bright spot in all this...lots of new niggermaniacs are being born
    I'm staying at stormfront... but yes lots of chimpers and niggermaniacs are waking up.

Thanks

Zimmerman is a hero, this nigger had it coming. I hope to God Zimmerman isn't indicted and he sues the black off all these niggers. Although it would be a waste of time, niggers don't have money unless they stole it.

I first heard this story from my grandpa who called it a week ago when he said "how much you bet that nigger was up to no good" I said "of coarse its a nigger when are they ever up to anything good". Thanks Trayvon for letting me and my grandpa share a laugh. Its the only thing you probably contributed to society in your 17 years.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niggerstanding For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-28-2012),Jigaboo Junction (03-28-2012)