Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigger lawn care stories.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 326 Posts

Default Nigger lawn care stories.

I was driving today and stopped at a stop sign and saw something odd. I saw a nigger cutting his lawn...this alone baffled me, because we all know that niggers rarely cut their lawns. What was really odd though is that he was attempting to cut the whole thing with a weed-eater. This is something only a nigger would attempt to do and I have no doubt that he thought he was clever for thinking of it.

Any other nigger lawn and/or yard care stories?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cypher616 For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (04-12-2012),Monkeyshit (04-13-2012),Traygone (04-13-2012)

Thanks

I've seen quite a few try to mow lawns with all types of junk laying around, even their niglets' toys. They run over rocks, beer bottles, anything. Never underestimate the nigger's ability to do absolutely any job as half-assed as possible.

Weed eater? I'm surprised it wasn't out there on its knees with hedge clippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    But if the nog could think clearly the nog would see that its really MAMA that screwed over his life. Getting knocked up at 15, teaching it ebonics, and naming it trayvon.
    I Am George Zimmerman

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pastxmas For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,862 Times in 7,274 Posts

Some niggers use hedge clippers to cut their afros.
    The President is a nigger. We were better off under George III.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coonhatingjews For This Useful Post:

cypher616 (04-12-2012),Lindsay (04-12-2012)

Whites around me but Niggers down the street
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,208 Posts

Why waste time typing in a thousand words when a picture will do?

I have a rental NND and this was taken back in September. It is now April and those tree limbs are STILL there, the house is STILL trashed, the yard is STILL overgrown, toys are STILL strewn throughout the yard. The ONLY thing that has changed is that there is now a maroon SUV that I assume is inoperable parked in between the tree and the nest. I assume that because it has not moved ONE inch for several months AND grass has grown tall around it. It is too lazy to cut the grass, so it pays another nigger to cut the grass. The nigger does not EVER edge around the house, driveway, and other objects. It likes to turn its big mower in the back corner of MY yard and cut the grass down to the dirt. It I can catch this ape cutting the yard next door, I plan to have a few words with it about fucking up MY yard.

I spotted one of the sprog's toys, some sort of action figure, in my yard while I was mowing MY yard. A couple of " clunks " later, and it was just a memory.

I am paying a MORTGAGE on MY home and I refuse to move because some nigger is RENTING the house next door.

NND_crop.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 Times in 1,879 Posts

Surprised the nigger wasn't using scissors lol..!!

Thanks

I'm sure the weed-eater was stolen. niggers only go to hardware stores in TV commercials.
    http://obamaclock.org/

“Segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!”
    http://www.archives.state.al.us/govs...ralspeech.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:

Bloodhound Mouthwash (04-12-2012)

Thanks

New nigger lawn care product:

Lawn care problems? NIGGA PLEASE! Gets Alumadone! An' neber haps ta mo' dat lawn agin, n'sheit!
    Last edited by Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla; 04-12-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Huck Finn: "(The steamboat) blowed out a cylinder-head."
    Lady: "Good gracious! anybody hurt?"
    Huck Finn: "No'm. Killed a nigger."
    Lady: "Well, it's lucky; because sometimes people do get hurt."
    ---From The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Press here for some nigga music you've got to hear to believe.

Afterward, press here to cleanse your ears.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-12-2012),Nice Polish Girl (04-13-2012)

Thanks

The (ever expanding) nigger family on our street have recently been awarded a new gibs me dat lawn mower from the government or the church or whoever the hell gives them all their free stuff. So I was watching the young buck attempt to mow it's lawn and cracking up over a glass of brew and laughing at it's monkeyshines. Humans you see normally mow in straight lines , up down up down and the result is a neat and tidy cut lawn. This buck though was mowing in no pattern at all , just all over the place which I thought was a telltale sign of the nigger mind, scrambled.
    A couple weeks later I noticed a human was mowing these niggers lawn while they stood under cover of the car port watching him like they were being taught the fine art of human lawn mowing.
    "Niggers suck. He he he , he he , he , hehe" ...Beavis

Thanks

Nigger next door to me laid down plastic grass.
    I hope I am not here long enough for the dust trapped in the fibres to start growing weeds.
    After a while you just don't care. Let it roll and pass you by.

Jenkemboi

Thanks

My Great-Uncle may have been the original niggermaniac. Taught me much about the species. When my Wife and I bought our first home, the neighborhood was mostly older human people, with one fambly of niggers on the block. The old guy came for a visit, and saw a niglet playing in the street from my back deck. He asked if they were renting or owned the place. I told him I understood they were renting. He said he thought so. The grass was literally a foot high at this point, early in the summer. I asked how he knew. He said niggers, if they won't be in one place long, won't take care of even the simple things. He went on to say if a nigger was able to buy, within a few short years there wouldn't be any grass at all.

By July everyone was calling city code. They would pull up in their city car, and the niggers wouldn't answer the door. Instead, they would look through a crack in the curtains. One night the whole bunch moved out, left the light on, and put all their shit in a uhaul, in trash bags. All you could see was weeds and grass up to the porch, and where they had backed the trailer into the yard. The city finally sent a crew out to cut the yard, and could have baled it and fed a bunch of starving horses. It was three years before the house was livable again, an older lady lived there for awhile then they tore it down. But he was right, more niggers moved in on the next block, bought the place until it was repossessed, but after a couple years they had a nice dirt lawn.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Southern_Slave_Massa For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-12-2012),CrazyRussian (04-12-2012),Nice Polish Girl (04-13-2012),Tom Shelly (04-13-2012),Traygone (04-13-2012)