Thread: Niggers Ruin Everything

Thanks

Default Niggers Ruin Everything

I have to relate a story that occurred about 5 or 6 years ago. My wife and I were invited to wedding at a beautiful cathedral. Unfortunately the church was in the deepest darkest part of what was once a beautiful city, inhabited by white people. As with most cities it became over-run with sub-human animals and destroyed. Within a half-hour of us arriving, one of the guests' car was broken in to. But the the story doesn't end with just a simple break in by a yard ape, it gets worse. After the wedding the happily married couple is in their limo heading to the reception. Their route took them past a public pool which my grandfather calls the 'Ink Well' (that raises an interesting question, why give these people pools they can't swim). The limo was forced to stop at a light, the niglets took advantage of this and opened the back door of the car. All I can hear from the groom is WTF?!?!? He kicks one niglet and slams the door nearly taking the fingers off another niglet; at that point the limo drive runs the light. My wife is completely stunned as we were right behind the bride and groom. All I could say was niggers will be niggers. Her and her friends were incredulous as they grew up in 100% white communities, but I knowing the ways of the nigger wasn't surprised.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hctz2485 For This Useful Post:

Carlos (04-21-2012),Chicken Bonz (04-22-2012),fuzzypook (04-21-2012),jamal (04-18-2013),Jigaboo Johnson (04-23-2012),Jiggaboon (04-21-2012),OhLawdy (04-21-2012),Ore (04-22-2012),tom_kennedy (04-21-2012),Traygone (04-22-2012),Wildlife Watcher (04-22-2012)

Thanks

niggers never never cease to amaze.

Thanks

I think I know where this church is. Nigger Newark, NJ right?

Thanks

If it's in Newark, then all I can say is welcome to my nightmare.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JumJum View Post
    I think I know where this church is. Nigger Newark, NJ right?
    You are correct, Newark Cathedral.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 327 Posts

I'm a practicing Catholic myself and all I have to say is I don't care how beautiful the Cathedral is.....I would never get married in niggerville.

Thanks

Niggers tear up churches too. Never trust a nigger anyway, anywhere, anyhow!
    Damn ... Niggers smell like a Bucket of Buttholes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confederate state For This Useful Post:

Chicken Bonz (04-22-2012)

Thanks

I know how that is. The town my mom grew up in NJ and the surrounding area that was predominantly composed of civilized human races today is slowly being taken over by these subhuman nigger scum. It makes me sick being that I spent my child hood visiting my grandparents there every summer when there were still mostly humans there. When are we all gonna wake up and start quartering these animals in separate reserves before the ruin any more cities and towns. I don't want to take my future children up to North Jersey to show them where there Grandparents came from and see something like this walk by and have to explain why its filled with stray primates.
    If Italian East Africa hadn't been dismantled during WWII We may have a civilized Somalia, Instead its ruled by a bunch or coon war lords and is host to nigger pirates that victimize civilization.