Thread: Magic Niggers

Thanks

Default Magic Niggers

Much like myself in the past I believe the Magic Niggers we see in movies and TV have a lot of influence in making people view niggers as humans. It takes a lot of deprogramming (dealing with niggers in person) to undo all that. I thought it might be kind of fun to re-imagine popular Magic niggers in the media in a more realistic way.

For instance:
    Rocky series-Once Rocky beat Apollo Creed him and his niggers find Rocky in a dark alley and shoot his brains out. When the cops catch the niggers involved Asscoon and Sharpcoon come to Philidelphia and find out that one of the arresting officers said nigger one time in his life and all niggers are acquitted.

Anybody else have one?

Thanks

Post How about...

"Men in Black"? Will Smiff's character, Dayfookus, is tested at the MIB headquarters, but of course niggers can't shoot anything unless they have a "fitty clip" or pass any of the other test because "i aintz be doin dat readin en sheet, mutha f**ka".

A competent white person is hired instead which is followed by a chimpout of epic proportions and ends with an affirmative action appointment to the position. It spends most of the time playing basketball and getting high while making ludicrous statements like "niggas wuz da wunz who vented dat space program, gnomesain" and "you crackers wish you wuz jive like me".

When its boss fires it for incompetence, it successfully sues the government for millions with the help of ape enablers but dies penniless since it has no money management skills.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smartasswhiteman For This Useful Post:

Onkel Alf (04-25-2012)

Thanks

The most ridiculous magic niggers on TV were that lot in the "Cosby Show".

To show how ridiculous these niggers were, you wouldn't even need to write a script, the true life stories of Bill Cosby, his TV son and the others are sufficient to dispel the myth.

Thanks

The Blind side: The nigger wonders into an area he is not wanted and tries to muh dick sanda bullock. The local whites form a mob and hunt the nigger down. After turning the nigger good, they give qualified humans scholarships to the university sandra works for.
    I don't hate niggers because I have a closed mind. I hate niggers because I have an open mind.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to d3adleavez For This Useful Post:

war1980 (04-25-2012)

Thanks

The Legend of Bagger Vance: Bagger Vance goes ape shit and beats Junuh (Matt Damon) with his own golf club, then tries to "muh dik" Adele (Charlize Theron). The event organizers put together a posse and drown Vance in the water hazard on the 10th hole. The Savannah Golf Club then passes pro-human protection laws banning niggers from the premises, the ailing club quickly has a turn about of fortune and is saved from forclosure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to war1980 For This Useful Post:

She-boon (04-25-2012)

Thanks

I am Legend-The zombies are basically niggers anyway so Will Smith decides to go live with his brothers end of movie

Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 Times in 1,141 Posts

Empire Strikes Back.

The Cloud City is a shithole because it has a nigger in charge. The Falcon lands and and Lando Nigger eeks, "shit, we ain't fixin' no light speed on no crakah's space ship. Gimmee dat wominz muttah-fukkah. Muh-dik." Darth Vader lands and says, "well, I was going to make a deal to capture Skywalker but there's a fucking nigger in charge here. I'm getting the hell out of here." End of film.
    South Africa has the largest population of niggers with HIV of any country in the world at 5.9 million.