Thread: Sasquatch hates Niggers

Thanks

Default Sasquatch hates Niggers

So I just finished watching, Bigfoot: The Definitive Guide on A&E. I feel asleep while watching and dreamed the usual NM dream, an existence without niggers. Well I woke up and got to thinking about Bigfoot sightings and you never hear of them in Africoon. So I did a little research and found the BFRO website and worldwide statistics. Well guess what? Not a one in Africoon. It might be a stretch but I believe his is solid scientific proof that Bigfoot has determined the continent is completely fuxated and avoids it.

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/ mapping information here.
    God, why Niggers?

Thanks

You cant blame them.

Southern Illinois......far,far away from Shitcago
    Thanks

I've seen a few researchers say that they thought that Sasquatch is an evolutionary link between the great apes and humans. Picture a few hundred thousand years ago when large apes in Europe and North America began to evolve.....walking upright, increasing intelligence, beneficial traits being passed on through selective breeding. It wouldn't take many generations to have a Sasquatch type creature. Give those Sasquatch a few generations of evolution and you progress to neanderthal, et al.

Meanwhile in Africa, part of the large apes began to evolve.....kinda. They started walking upright.....sorta. They became smarter......marginally. Their main evolutionary jump was losing most of the fur which covered their body to deal better with the heat. There was no passing of beneficial genetics through selective mating because the brains had not yet developed past the point of animalistic urges. These creatures simply mated with anything that would stay still long enough......basically the "shotgun approach" to having at least one surviving offspring. These creatures ceased to evolve any further.....stopping just short of reaching the same evolutionary level as bigfoot.

Now we call them niggers.
    "So, when the government scares us into the disuse of freedom, we have only ourselves to blame when Big Brother comes calling. And when he does come, on his face there will be no smile." -Judge Andrew Napolitano

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheWhiteRanger For This Useful Post:

Bloodhound Mouthwash (05-14-2012),Chairman Mau Mau (05-14-2012),coonhatingjews (05-14-2012),DavidSS (05-14-2012),Malcolm Exlax (05-14-2012),Marshall (05-14-2012),smartasswhiteman (05-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 626 Posts

Sasquatch don't like dark meat,!!

Thanks

Even the Sasquatch knows to avoid a failed species when it sees one.
    NAACP - Now Apes Are Called People

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Malcolm Exlax For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (05-14-2012)