Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Nigger Prank: Guy Puts Parking Ticket On Hooptie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    midwest suburban/country
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 334 Times in 148 Posts

    Default Nigger Prank: Guy Puts Parking Ticket On Hooptie

    Was walking in a downtown suburb with a friend basically strolling along window shopping. Did not really buy anything other than coffee. We were sitting in an outside cafe shop drinking Columbian Grind and across the street is this bakery thats popular.


    Suddenly this green hooptie belching smoke drives into a disabled parking spot and two perfectly healthy shatbirds go into the bakery.

    Something ingenious happens next. An older man walking a dog observes that the hoopy is without the disabled hanging tag and he pulls something out of his pocket. At first we thought it was some kind of printed coupon book or something but its an envelope that the guy places under the drivers windshield wiper. He pulls the wiper out of the hood and had to have done damage. Then we can see what it is. Its a parking ticket that the dude must have lifted from some other vehicle.

    About five minutes later the two touche' bags saggy pants through the bakery door and see the ticket on the smoldering hunk of junk.


    SHEEEEEEETTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Not only did they have a ticket (not sure how much) but the wiper is really shitcanned. I wonder if anybody pays that thing or read the license plate # to see if it matched their hoopties.

    The elderly gent strode happily down the sidewalk and was long gone by the time the ticket prank created the SHEEEEEEEET


    We kept speculating on if he does this all the time or just that one time
    Last edited by True Greta; 05-26-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    ""All This For a Damn Flag?""

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to True Greta For This Useful Post:

    Col. Sanderz (05-26-2012),Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla (05-26-2012),grapeape (05-30-2012),I hate Niggras (05-29-2012),Jigaboo Johnson (05-28-2012),Monkeyshit (05-29-2012),nexus1961 (05-26-2012),nigbone (05-30-2012),Osmosis Jones (05-28-2012),Prostitis Jones (05-26-2012),Shiningkingghidora (05-26-2012),Sick-o-niggs (06-07-2012),WhiteNotGuilty (05-27-2012),willie (05-26-2012)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 40 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hahaha!! I literally broke into a fit of laughter after reading "two perfectly healthy shatbirds"!

    Thanks for the laugh dude!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    5,148
    Thanked 135 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by True Greta View Post
    Was walking in a downtown suburb with a friend basically strolling along window shopping. Did not really buy anything other than coffee. We were sitting in an outside cafe shop drinking Columbian Grind and across the street is this bakery thats popular.


    Suddenly this green hooptie belching smoke drives into a disabled parking spot and two perfectly healthy shatbirds go into the bakery.

    Something ingenious happens next. An older man walking a dog observes that the hoopy is without the disabled hanging tag and he pulls something out of his pocket. At first we thought it was some kind of printed coupon book or something but its an envelope that the guy places under the drivers windshield wiper. He pulls the wiper out of the hood and had to have done damage. Then we can see what it is. Its a parking ticket that the dude must have lifted from some other vehicle.

    About five minutes later the two touche' bags saggy pants through the bakery door and see the ticket on the smoldering hunk of junk.


    SHEEEEEEETTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Not only did they have a ticket (not sure how much) but the wiper is really shitcanned. I wonder if anybody pays that thing or read the license plate # to see if it matched their hoopties.

    The elderly gent strode happily down the sidewalk and was long gone by the time the ticket prank created the SHEEEEEEEET


    We kept speculating on if he does this all the time or just that one time
    THIS is gonna slay you..
    THAT TICKET WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cities, in their race to be the cheapest of the Cheap, got the idea that they could (and DO!!)
    "Deputize" certain citizens (USUALLY retired people!!) to write up and APPLY tickets to, and get this, ONLY
    Handicapped-parking-spaces violators!!!
    If you are serious, anyone over the age of 21 can do it, but it requires training and in some cities,
    a background check, but YOU, TOO, could be out there writing LEGITIMATE tickets to niggers who park in Blue-spaces!
    Which, of course, they are as unable to resist as they are fawties.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

    hadenough1 (06-05-2012),Jigaboo Johnson (05-28-2012),nigbone (05-30-2012),smartasswhiteman (05-26-2012)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,466
    Thanks
    1,043
    Thanked 3,501 Times in 1,481 Posts

    Default

    There are also any number of phony gag tickets one could download from the interwebs or make yourself (or some Niggermania promotional handbills) that would get a similar simian reaction.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to juniorhoss For This Useful Post:

    Jigaboo Johnson (05-28-2012)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Texas, north of Mexico, south of Dallas, west of Austin, east of El Paso
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 551 Times in 212 Posts

    Default

    I'm equally concerned (as with parking in a handicapped zone) why these niggers would be going into a bakery. Bakeries are for humans, bakeries sell nice things, and niggers don't need to be going into human bakeries where they're definitely not wanted. More evidence that niggers ruin everything.
    = = = = = Anything I post on this forum is purely for entertainment purposes. = = = = =

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to southtexaswhiteguy For This Useful Post:

    Jigaboo Johnson (05-28-2012)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    midwest suburban/country
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 334 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    bakeries are smart ----theyre one of the few stores that store everything behind a glass counter top. No touching,
    nibbling, sneezing, on the donuts.
    ""All This For a Damn Flag?""

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to True Greta For This Useful Post:

    I hate Niggras (05-29-2012),Jigaboo Johnson (05-28-2012)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 90 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Might be fun to make up a few fake tickets that say stuff like; "offense: being a nigger, a drain on human society", or "get your black ass out of town, nigger!" Or " obama is a dumb worthless nigger and so are you". Put them on any car you see a nigger get out of. Hide nearby and wait for the chimpout. Record if possible.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to northeast hater For This Useful Post:

    Southern_Slave_Massa (05-29-2012),White Wolf (07-30-2012)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States of Ape
    Posts
    2,126
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 2,956 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northeast hater View Post
    Might be fun to make up a few fake tickets that say stuff like; "offense: being a nigger, a drain on human society", or "get your black ass out of town, nigger!" Or " obama is a dumb worthless nigger and so are you". Put them on any car you see a nigger get out of. Hide nearby and wait for the chimpout. Record if possible.
    A chimpout like that could cause bodily harm to any humans close by.
    Niggers (or the more politically correct Basketball-Americans) are a sub-human invasive species of simian de-volved from GOOGs (gibbons, orangutans or gorillas; not bonobos/chimps, a higher life form). They have infiltrated, polluted, and destroyed every nation in the world.

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 96 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onkel Alf View Post
    A chimpout like that could cause bodily harm to any humans close by.
    All the more reason to record the Nigger University draft acceptance speech.

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,658
    Thanks
    1,037
    Thanked 16,337 Times in 4,114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northeast hater View Post
    Might be fun to make up a few fake tickets that say stuff like; "offense: being a nigger, a drain on human society", or "get your black ass out of town, nigger!" Or " obama is a dumb worthless nigger and so are you". Put them on any car you see a nigger get out of. Hide nearby and wait for the chimpout. Record if possible.

    That could be illegal and you would get a hate crime enhancement if arrested, I would not recommend such an act.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

    http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

    Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

    http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

    WhiteIrish (06-08-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •