Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shooting at Eaton's Center (Toronto, Canada)

Thanks

Christopher Husbands is the nigger who shot up the mall. Was there ever a doubt that it was a nigger that would do something like that. As soon as they said that the target had gang ties, everyone knew. It is disgusting living in Toronto, if you look at any random day, at the Toronto Police Major News Reports, atleast 90% of the suspects are nigger. That is no exaggeration, and everyone knows it too, but no one will talk about it. The media won't even give a description of the shooter even after the police arrested the shooter. It is complete bullshit, and I thought that the liberal media was bad in the US. I really can't stand it being an American living in this nigger infested city. The least that the niggers could do is keep their nigger killing nigger bullshit in the Ghetto and not in the city's busiest mall where many humans congregate. When will the humans quit lying to themselves that and denying what they know is true that if the Jamaicans and Africans were deported, 90% of the crime would just go away overnight, I have studied the American Sub-species of nigger my whole life growing up in America and I do believe that these Caribbean and African apes are even worse than the American apes.

I have a question for my niggermaniac friends, here in Toronto, especially in parts that have a heavy Jamaican population, these monkey just walk out into traffic even if there is a crosswalk less than 20 feet away. Am I allowed to hit them with my car? I mean they have no legal right to jay walk into the street right? I have the right-away right? I know they probably are just looking to hit the Nigger Lottery but I think that they really would not have any legal recourse. Really you would not imagine how bad it is with these beasts just walking out into traffic and they expect you to stop for them, they expect traffic coming both ways to stop. The thing is, I could see maybe if there was not a crosswalk for a long distance but they do it everywhere, even if the crosswalk is very close to them. I am kind of afraid to hit one of the beasts, as this country seems to worship these beasts and screw humans out of their hard earned money. I'm sure that some of you might be thinking why don't I just totally avoid the nigger infested part of the city? Well I wish it was that easy, in Toronto, there aren't really ghetto or black slumlands per-say. There are hotspots of nigger infestation, but then just a couple blocks away there might be some nice houses, and the streets in Toronto are so long that one street might have some really shitty-nigger hellholes but then later be one of the better parts of town.

Anyways, I just wish that the Government of Canada and the Local Law enforcement would quit lying to themselves and start doing targeted enforcement of gun policy and immigration policy. I am not a fan of gun control, but come on, it is not that hard to know the areas that would have illegal firearms and the people, I mean animals that would have illegal guns and drugs. But that is like the big secret, but everyone knows it. TORONTO WOULD BE A WONDERFUL CITY WITHOUT NIGGERS.

Just read a few daily reports of the crimes here, and you will see what I say is true, look at the suspect description, atleast 90% of them are nigger on any given day. http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/majors.php

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,188 Posts

Just saw on the news that both shooter and victim were in the same gang.They showed the nigger victim but not the nigger shooter.
    Chun eng George Zimmerman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Spook For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (06-05-2012)

Thanks

Yep, and you know, if there was a white guy that shot up a mall, they would immediately have his description and once they had a suspect, they would post all his details and any pictures they could find of him. Total Blackout on this one, by the lovely Liberal Nigger-worshipping media. Until today, the general public probably have been on edge watching everyone they come into contact with, because they did not release a description at all of the shooter and he was only arrested today. Of course, a sensible person would be 99.9% sure it was a nigger that did it, but still, even I was a little bit hesitant to go anywhere the last two days, because you didn't know if the shooter would be confronted by the police on the subway or something and then there would be a shoot out. I'm glad they got the nigger off the street, but atleast they could have told everyone it was a nigger to begin with, then maybe some die hard libtard would actually be suspicious of the beasts they worship.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
    I have a question for my niggermaniac friends, here in Toronto, especially in parts that have a heavy Jamaican population, these monkey just walk out into traffic even if there is a crosswalk less than 20 feet away. Am I allowed to hit them with my car? I mean they have no legal right to jay walk into the street right? I have the right-away right?http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/majors.php
    I'm in Toronto and from what I've heard, pedestrians can now be tried the same way as a vehicle in the case of an accident. It used to be that the car and its driver is always wrong if it hit a pedestrian, but now, if the pedestrian is illegally crossing the road, he/she/it can be punished (don't know if its a fine, jail etc).
    Last edited by niggaplease!; 06-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to niggaplease! For This Useful Post:

nexus1961 (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times in 524 Posts

The artist definitely got the suspook's bootlips and gorilla nose down.
    Aw sheeit! We re-nigged in 2012.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CivilizationChick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 1,593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CivilizationChick View Post
    The artist definitely got the suspook's bootlips and gorilla nose down.
    They should hire this guy as their court sketch artist:

Niggers, it's 10 pm. Do you know in which prison YOUR kids are?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Afri-can't For This Useful Post: