Thread: Obutthole has a "white guy problem"??

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,464 Posts

Default Obutthole has a "white guy problem"??

http://anonym.to/?http://www.reuters...8701JT20120801

No, he THINKS white guys ARE a problem.

Thanks

What I got out of the article is that a certain group will vote for the nigger no matter what. even if they lose their jobs, witch they may.

Don't want to start a pro/anti union pissing contest but super nigger has said he wants to close the coal mines. These are jobs that might be near 100 percent union.
    I think I am smart enough to not vote myself out of a job. Just don't know about others.

Would you vote for someone the has the business sense to make millions or vote for some that has been taking hand outs his entire life?
    MR has a few more dollars than me but I don't begrudge him since he took the chances to earn it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spookchaser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,691 Times in 1,152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spookchaser View Post
    What I got out of the article is that a certain group will vote for the nigger no matter what. even if they lose their jobs, witch they may.

Don't want to start a pro/anti union pissing contest but super nigger has said he wants to close the coal mines. These are jobs that might be near 100 percent union.
    I think I am smart enough to not vote myself out of a job. Just don't know about others.

Would you vote for someone the has the business sense to make millions or vote for some that has been taking hand outs his entire life?
    MR has a few more dollars than me but I don't begrudge him since he took the chances to earn it.
    I live in a county that is heavily union (UAW).

I remember the union shilling for Carter big time in 1980.

Reagan got 66 percent of the vote.

I hope the Reagan Democrats have morphed into Romney Democrats.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chairman Mau Mau For This Useful Post:

spookchaser (08-02-2012)